Review of one week after 3 types of contour surgery

민데 2024-04-19 (금) 15:11 2 Months ago 2334
Dr.
강창민
Hospital
유봄성형외과
Days
8 days

Hello, I would like to post a review of 3 types of contour. Since he was usually a Thomas statue, his face was like a full moon. It's not a big face, but the features are small, but the eyes are big and there's a lot of space in the face, so I look like Thomas, so I was thinking that I should do contouring someday, but I was planning to do it before I got older and lost my recovery, and ended up doing it [side cheekbones + 45-degree cheekbones (only one side) + long curves. Square jaw + front jaw osteotomy]   • Day 1 - When you get general anesthesia, your neck hurts, but for me it was especially swollen and painful, so it was difficult for me. After the surgery, I still swallowed water and took medicine, but in the morning, my face and neck swelled even more, and phlegm came out, making it difficult to breathe, and I couldn't drink any water . I suffered a lot from being swallowed ㅜ ㅜ • Day 2 - The pain increased and all the swelling went up, so I couldn't eat and just swallowed some water to get through it with the medicine. I also had a bit of a headache, but the pain in my neck from general anesthesia was more difficult than the pain in my face. ㅠ ㅠ I couldn't swallow water ㅜ so I tried to get by with medicine. •Day 3 - I started eating pumpkin porridge and milk little by little, and the pain and swelling subsided compared to the 1st day. However, I had a slight cough and some phlegm in my throat, and there was blood in my nose and phlegm. It's the time when it comes out, but they say it's good when it comes out. •Day 4 - I started eating steamed eggs and ice cream and tried to drink a lot of water. I felt some pain in my face and neck, and the throbbing pain in my gums was the hardest part. Just like when I was getting braces. ㅜ ㅜ And Yellow bruises started to fall out , and I tried to gargle well because I was scared that I would get infected. •Day 5 - I started to mash up dumpling soup and swallow it . Since I wasn't eating well, I felt my immunity weakening and I lost a lot of weight. I also took protein shakes, but at this time, I also took nutritional supplements. I regret taking it together. The reason will come out on the 7th day. •Day 6 - When I open my eyes in the morning, my throat hurts and the medicine disappears, so I curse in pain... After a while, I opened my eyes, but now I feel a little better, so I wake up easily and swallow water well, but I still have a slight cough and a sore throat! I've improved so much that I can even go for a walk. • Day 7 - It was the day to remove the stitches. I felt like something was stuffing my mouth and blood kept coming out of my mouth, so I was worried about whether I could get the stitches removed. I couldn't eat too much in the beginning, so I felt like my recovery was slow. I went to get the stitches. I went , and as expected, it was less healed than others, and there was still blood in the tight area of ​​my mouth on the right side, so the nurse and director squeezed it all out, tightened some more stitches in the less healed area, and pulled out all the remaining stitches. I guess the problem was that I couldn't eat or sleep well. I guess my recovery is a little slower than others ㅜ ㅜ Anyway, I really need to eat well and take nutritional supplements, like vitamins. As for the burning sensation, I continued to apply cold compresses even when I was sleeping , but it might be filled with blood, so I felt bad until the stitches were removed. I think it would be good to help stop the bleeding. As for everyone else, make sure to eat well and sleep well. That way, it will heal quickly and you will suffer less. I am not sure about the lower jaw because it is still swollen. When I look at the side profile, the space around the eyes has decreased and the sharp cheekbones are gone, so I am very happy because there is a lot of swelling. I'll have to wait and see, but I can already see the effect haha.
Written by
App

Comment 6
롤링인더딥 2024-04-19 (금) 17:36 2 Months ago Address
If it's 130 million won... did you spend 130 million won?

리셋혓 2024-04-22 (월) 00:14 2 Months ago Address
Did you delete the price or is it listed somewhere?

민데 Writer 2024-04-22 (월) 07:52 2 Months ago Address
I wrote it wrong, but it's not that amount.
란이란이 2024-04-21 (일) 07:02 2 Months ago Address
잘된만큼 금액도 높네요 ㅠㅠ
민민리 2024-05-14 (화) 04:03 1 Months ago Address
귀엽다
abcfhh 2024-06-09 (일) 22:52 21 Days ago Address
붓기 빠지면 또 후기 올려주세요!!! ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List