Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It has been 25 days since the surgery. I chose surgery when I could take a long break due to the nature of my job. I've been thinking about surgery for 10 years.. It was something I thought was attractive, but sometimes I heard people say that I don't do chin surgery, and I was under stress and couldn't tie my hair up even in the summer. (Actually, he said that he must have been under a lot of stress at the two hospitals he consulted with.. I got hurt there again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) No one told me why I was swollen or where I was sick, and there was no problem working, talking, or eating together.) My friends met from the 7th day (the 7th day was a little swollen, so I had a wisdom tooth pulled out, sipping coffee and wearing a mask .) I don't even have a question..) It's the end of the year, so it's funny that I crawled out of it.. I guess it was less painful because it was type 1, so it was a little difficult to wake up from anesthesia on the day of surgery (because it's usually low blood pressure, my heart rate dropped even if I fell asleep for a little while, so it was The nurses came to my room very often.. If I forgot to do it, my heart rate went crazy..) But after breaking the anesthesia, I went to the bathroom where I wanted to go... There was no discomfort at all other than the swelling of the face. (Because there was a pain reliever. But, there was one other person in the room opposite me. I wondered how many types of ringer he was given, but it was very painful. He continued to ask for painless injections and called the nurse several times) Do you personally tolerate pain well? Wounds tend to heal slowly, but the ambush wisdom tooth is lying at 90 degrees, so I pulled out two and it didn't hurt.. Besides, I've never thought of tattoo piercings, botox fillers, etc., which hurt so much (it's tolerable) After breaking the anesthesia, use a syringe with water. I ate and went to the bathroom over and over again.. I think I went back and forth 7 times from 12 PM to 10 AM.. My throat got better after drinking water. I have a sore throat. After I came out and spit it out, it didn't come out at all..! On the same day after discharge, I went home and ate pumpkin porridge (squeezing out the tube form), just like I did on the day of hospitalization, I went to sleep on YouTube and repeated. My lips were very swollen . On the 3rd or 4th day.. I also have a small mouth.. During the operation, there was a slight tear or a crack, so I applied Vaseline diligently for a few days . It was about that..(It's much bubbly in the morning) I had a job due on the 31st, so I stayed at home for a bit (there is no problem in talking to companies on the phone), and after getting care, I rolled around in the hospital, met a friend and had a cup of coffee.. I would like to recommend to those who are contouring.. Listerine / Children's Toothbrush / X-Large Mask (Sold in Coupang, I think it's really good..!) You have it ready in advance..! I ordered a little bit of each later, but I wish I had known in advance! After that , the front jaw muscle moved only on the right side, there was no sensation on the left side, and the lips looked crooked, so I met the director and talked to him. (Sensitive patients say that if they keep paying attention to themselves, they do it, so wait a little bit and wait..) I also checked the city. Because of the shaving, the city is still blurry. I was concerned about whether it was asymmetrical bone cut, but I was embarrassed because it was cut well.. It's been a week now.. I think I understand why you said.. Pulling out the stitches in the mouth hurts only in the middle part (I can tolerate it) ) After the stitches were removed, it was a bit disappointing to be able to eat freely (I was on an automatic diet...) But it's getting softer and smaller. As you usually say, it seems to get smaller or disappear in 3-6 months. It usually takes several months for the wound to disappear even if I am bitten by a mosquito. (Can you feel how slow it is?) The big swelling seems to have almost disappeared in about 10 days, and now it's called candy pouring, right? While managing small swellings, I walk and work overtime, and I am still at home.. The funny thing is … ? You don't know that I had that square jaw surgery at home (I live on my own and I go home to see it) I intentionally untie my hair without tying it up... .. The director said that there would be a lot of striking area. Then he said, 'Isn't it sagging? I don't have a lot of fat on my face, and the condition of the jaw line before surgery is clear and there is almost no double chin. As it is a surgery that is done while doing it, just live the rest of your youth beautifully. I told him to leave the corners under the ears so it wouldn't be awkward and to have the surgery done to match my current face.. Actually, it seems like it was cut thinner than I thought, so it's a bit disappointing (I prefer a face with a little angle under the ears like actress Kim Tae-ri ) + There was no overtreatment. Before the consultation with the director, the head of the department talked about being a clown, and I had never been stressed by a clown.. I did talk about thinking about even one of the consultation places before, but the director said that he really only had to do a square chin. I don't think I need to touch the clown at the time, and the tip of the chin is sharp + and I also wanted to minimize the knife part) These days, I've been eyeing my mother to recognize her blepharoptosis and double eyelids... I'm just trying to calm down and find out about my mom's surgery.. (I can't help but want to do one more after doing one, I just have to solve the complex..) I don't want to share it with the hospital. Each recipient/and each hospital that performs surgery has a different style and different skills and wants.. I told you to sell a lot of products. . Every time I went there was a wait, so I was a little dissatisfied.. There was a wait for all three consultations after surgery hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha And at the end of the year, the manager didn't reply to KakaoTalk.. (Before the surgery, he answered me well.. heh) I got answers to my questions on other numbers.. I'm dissatisfied with that part.. The director didn't have any complaints. There was a feeling that the consultation was not detailed (?) First of all, the director is too busy.. About two times a day for surgery.. There are days when I do not have surgery and only look at the consultation and progress. But even if the director is busy, the hospital is CCTV I had surgery because it was a hospital where I could read the full version.. Then I will upload a before and after picture.. Both pictures are pictures with no effect on the app! (It's a bit sad.. I took pictures with the app every time.. I tried to find a picture without a filter, but it was sad to find the picture my ex -boyfriend took 2 years ago..) I hope it will be helpful to you.. This is the end of the article. If you ask me if I recommend surgery, it hasn't been a month yet, so I haven't experienced swelling and sagging, but as I think all plastic surgery should be like that, I want to ask you to think about it a little more if it's just for cosmetic purposes, not for malfunction/serious complications. . I don't know if there will be sagging or something like that.. (I think I'll live my life worrying about this in the future) + I've done it too, but after one surgery, I really want to do something else.. I think it's a problem... I guess) I wrote down the things that came to my mind as I lay down and rolled around..! Thank you for reading this long post +If there are any acquaintances who recognize me, please pretend you don't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Qㅠㅠ *** +Please recommend a 50-year-old mother blepharoptosis hospital ㅠㅠ I'm selling handicrafts. I'm crying.. I made a few lists, but there aren't many..
Written by
App

Comment 36
똘매 2022-01-15 (토) 17:21 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
챌리 2022-01-15 (토) 20:46 2 Years ago Address
오디서 했어요???
dkcgcy 2022-01-15 (토) 23:42 2 Years ago Address
너무  잘됬습니다
한니포아 2022-01-15 (토) 23:58 2 Years ago Address
저랑 비슷하신듯 저두 2종하려다 사각만 하려구요.. ㅎ 병원정보 좀 갈쳐주세요^^;
soaka0 2022-01-16 (일) 19:58 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
사라티우스 2022-01-17 (월) 14:29 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
예술가님 2022-01-18 (화) 03:12 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니니사 Writer 2022-01-20 (목) 00:01 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수달달 2022-01-19 (수) 06:39 2 Years ago Address
와우 잘되셧어요!
abcdee 2022-01-20 (목) 16:55 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
bombom888 2022-01-23 (일) 23:48 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니니사 Writer 2022-01-24 (월) 00:04 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
문페 2022-02-01 (화) 00:56 2 Years ago Address
좋은 후기 감사드립니다. 이런 정보만으로도 정말 큰 도움이 될거같아요!
한방에성공하곱 2022-02-03 (목) 23:46 2 Years ago Address
사각턱만 하신건가요? 비용이랑 정보 부탁드려요ㅠㅠ 제 사각턱도 쳐버리고 싶네요ㅠㅠ
wrrss154 2022-02-04 (금) 16:47 2 Years ago Address
축하드립니다~~
벨기에초코 2022-02-04 (금) 19:23 2 Years ago Address
병원 정보 알 수 있을까요 ?
클럽다니는승려 2022-02-04 (금) 22:50 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Dokong 2022-02-10 (목) 01:50 2 Years ago Address
ㅎ와 너무 잘되셨네요..
혹시 정보 좀 공유해주실 수 있으실까요??
망고구미고 2022-02-26 (토) 20:34 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
두바두밥 2022-03-25 (금) 20:31 2 Years ago Address
저랑 비슷한 얼굴이셔서 정보공유 부탁드려요!! 저도 사각턱1종만 고민중이거든요ㅠㅜ
발품파라요 2022-04-06 (수) 17:24 2 Years ago Address
정보 공유 가능하실까요 너무 귀엽게 잘 되셨어요 ㅎㅎㅎ 가려도 이쁘신게 보이네요
리리2020 2022-04-16 (토) 16:46 2 Years ago Address
후기 감사해요 잘 보고 갑니다!!
리틀비틀 2022-04-22 (금) 11:59 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니니사 Writer 2022-05-24 (화) 17:48 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
fiction202… 2022-05-16 (월) 17:30 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니니사 Writer 2022-05-24 (화) 17:47 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
데니th 2022-09-16 (금) 03:50 1 Years ago Address
지금은 저 사진보다 더 빠지셨나요? 너무 궁금해요 저도 딱 1종이라..!

니니사 Writer 2022-09-18 (일) 13:28 1 Years ago Address
붓기 완전 더 빠졌어용 6개월까지 빠져여
라틀스 2022-12-10 (토) 23:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니니사 Writer 2022-12-11 (일) 20:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
흰둥이맘 2023-02-02 (목) 20:20 1 Years ago Address
사진은 못보지만… 저도 빨리 이십오일차가 되고 싶네요 ㅠㅠ
정원챠챠 2023-03-21 (화) 19:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니니사 Writer 2023-03-22 (수) 20:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.