Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

This is a review of the 2nd month of chin advancement surgery :)

디디디아 2024-06-23 (일) 14:47 1 Months ago 2342
Hospital
양윤돌구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
400 만원

Hello~ This is a 2-month review of 7mm chin advancement surgery at Yang Yoon-dol Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery :) The photo was taken at the hospital 4 weeks after the surgery. I have had noticeable symptoms of receding chin since my 20s, so I have experience with liposuction and filler treatment. However, as time went by and I took pictures, my jaw line became very bothersome, so I looked into it and decided to get the procedure. I had consultations at three of the highly recommended places. I wanted to have the surgery done in a natural way without going overboard, and based on reviews and consultations, I decided to have the surgery done here because I thought it was the most suitable. Compared to other places, there were a lot of photo reviews, so I think I had a lot of faith in them. I went on a diet at the beginning of this year, and my chin is not noticeable even after I lose weight. I 've heard a lot of compliments from acquaintances I've met recently, saying they've lost weight and have changed as a person. Haha (I actually had surgery haha) It's not a lie, I've been complimented on my appearance at least 50 times!!! I think the effect of the surgery is very great. I am very satisfied with the results of the surgery. There are quite a few people around me who have severe blindness, and I would like to recommend the surgery, but it is difficult to say. Haha. I am leaving a note below for those who have the surgery to refer to. It is difficult to find detailed information after the surgery. Post-surgery - Up to 2 weeks , nasal congestion and phlegm continue to be frustrating, and for some reason the rhinitis has gotten worse, making it difficult to swallow. My throat hurts due to the surgery, so I have difficulty swallowing. Nasal wash, Otrivin, expectorant, I drank warm water and held on as much as I could. I hated it so much because it reminded me of the manager who said I could go to work and do my daily life the day after the surgery. However, something urgent came up the night after the surgery, so I worked until 1 a.m. and then slept. Since I am free to work from home, I started the next day. I worked from home (it doesn't really interfere with my work). I have no feeling in my lower lip, and it stings when food touches it. Perhaps because I don't have feeling in my lower front teeth, my teeth feel cold even when they're just a little bit hard, so I only eat porridge and keep applying cold packs. I feel depressed about my appearance. I want to go back to how I was before the surgery. I regret the surgery for a few days because it only hurts and makes me look ugly. After 2 weeks, the swelling suddenly goes down and I often look in the mirror out of satisfaction. I will start looking into whether or not I should have the surgery from about the 12th day. The swelling went down so much that I couldn't tell. I said I had my wisdom teeth removed and wore a mask while going to work, but I think the swelling went away in about 2 weeks. By the 4th week, a lot of feeling in my lower jaw had returned, and by the 4th week, I was able to eat everything I wanted to eat. I think I ate it. Now that it's been 2 months, I still have a slight uncomfortable feeling in my jaw, but I don't have any discomfort in my daily life. I like running, but I refrained from running until last week because I felt like it was putting a strain on my jaw, and I only did light exercises at the gym. Starting this week, running is okay, so I'm trying it little by little.

Comment 8
전신지흡 2024-06-23 (일) 16:29 1 Months ago Address
오 세련돼졌다 자연스럽게 잘생겨짐!!
무무턱 2024-06-27 (목) 16:56 1 Months ago Address
헐 너무잘됐어요
하이팅팅 2024-06-30 (일) 14:05 1 Months ago Address
2주차까지 버티는게 문제네요..
오호라뉴느 2024-07-02 (화) 13:16 1 Months ago Address
저 이제 8일차...근데 턱 붓기 빠지겟지만 넘 빡쳐요ㅠ

dlanfwlf 2024-07-13 (토) 18:46 1 Months ago Address
저도 6일차인데 너무 타오스같아서 걱정이에요.. 공감해요

오호라뉴느 2024-07-13 (토) 20:24 1 Months ago Address