Dr.
김대현
Hospital
다움성형외과의원
Price
2480000 만원
Days
7 days

Detailed review left for the purpose of database and record keeping *To be updated later based on progress [Consultation] Director Song Na-na is very kind. In particular, she does not recommend unnecessary things, but explains the principle of the procedure and how it will help my face. There is also a deposit fee. I was constantly bombarded with questions via KakaoTalk without putting it in, but I made the final decision because I had faith that I would be guided as quickly and carefully as possible and follow-up care would be good!! *It seems like he paid good attention to the cost. Dr. Daehyun Kim tried to reflect the parts I wanted as much as possible while best matching my face shape. It was nice that he took pictures and analyzed them together, pointing out three-dimensional angles of my face that I hadn't paid attention to. If you want an oval shape, it's probably a good fit. [Pre-care] ☆ Take care of alcohol, health supplements, and diet 2 weeks in advance. Also, loosen knots with gua sha so that they can fall out evenly and beautifully during surgery. Remove nails and pedicures to avoid any infection problems. [Preparation] ☆☆ - It is good to have 2 sticks to keep them clean by washing them (preventing facial troubles) - Prepare 5 days' worth of angelica fish (any more than that is not recommended) and 80 to 120 sachets of pumpkin juice - Prepare a high pillow in advance * Buy a leg pillow Comfortable when sleeping, and useful in the future - Prepare full-face cold and hot compresses in advance from Coupang and freeze them - Print a large color photo of the front/45 degree/side of your desired face shape and take it with you on the day of surgery - Duoderm, hydrogen peroxide, Purchase sterilized gauze and sterilized cotton swabs in advance - prepare a wide-brimmed hat [Post-care] ☆ Disinfection, high-frequency management, systematic YouTube videos taught by a doctor, progress confirmation through KakaoTalk contact, 1:1 progress tracking with the director * One of the advantages of the hospital [Day 7 to Day 7] The craving did n't go away at all, so I kept wearing it long enough to eat and kept applying cold packs. It was uncomfortable to chew rice, so I ate mung bean porridge and pumpkin porridge alternately for two days. After that, I ate as many soft, low-salt foods as possible and took antibiotics all the time. Regular lifestyle: I take pumpkin juice and angelica root, which are said to be good for swelling, before meals, that is, 3 times a day. I walk about 13,000 steps a day, and I wear tags for more than 15 hours. [What I have felt so far] (1) The surprising thing is that the scars are gone. There is almost nothing, just the size of the pores, there is little swelling, and except for a few yellow bruises on my neck, my face is completely fine. If I wear a mask, no one will notice. The pain is just a little stiff, but when I touch it, it feels like it is not my skin when I was anesthetized at the dentist. That much?! *This photo is from the 3rd day where the swelling is the most severe (Samsung basic camera). Isn't this okay? I really admire the doctor's skills... Thank you♡ +Planned for future progress updates
Written by
App

Comment 15
아우미아 2023-05-07 (일) 12:15 1 Years ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘됐다!
숩녀스킬 2023-05-08 (월) 13:30 1 Years ago Address
실리프팅도 했어?

S둥이2 Writer 2023-05-08 (월) 16:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
안수고인 2023-05-08 (월) 16:31 1 Years ago Address
우와...
성형할고야 2023-05-14 (일) 17:21 1 Years ago Address
예쁘당
아그라느이 2023-06-06 (화) 15:50 1 Years ago Address
시간지나면 붓기 빠지나요?

Aㅏ몬드봉봉b Writer 2023-06-06 (화) 16:08 1 Years ago Address
네네 어제 한 달 경과 다녀왔는데 비포 애프터 보고 깜놀했어요,, 아직 잔붓기 있어서 더 빠진대요!
해당 사진은 붓기 제일 심할 때입니당
이슴 2023-06-13 (화) 19:52 1 Years ago Address
원장님 1:1 경과 추적은 어떻게 해주시나요?

Aㅏ몬드봉봉b Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
일단 개인병원이라 의사 선생님 한 분이세요
5-8주 사이에 서비스로 인모드 해주시는데 전에 피드백 주시고 부족한 부분 인모드로 뿌셔주는 정도 이십니다

그외 다음날, 일주일 뒤, 한달 뒤는 상담 실장님이랑 비포 애프터 사진 보면서 얘기 나눠요
>>모든 과정을 원장님이랑 보는 게 아니었더라구요 저도 이 점 아쉽습니다
Doxjnsk 2023-06-17 (토) 16:52 1 Years ago Address
생각보다 흉터가 많이남지는 않는구나 얼굴형 너무 부럽당 ㅠㅠ

Aㅏ몬드봉봉b Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 17:33 1 Years ago Address
좁쌀 여드름 흉터랑 비슷하거나 모공만한 거 같아.. 더 옅어지는 중!!