Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽포토후기]

One month after cheekbone surgery... Is this swelling? Or was the surgery wrong?

미미몽 2010-10-14 (목) 20:04 13 Years ago 4755

It's been a month now...my jaw is roughly symmetrical.ㅠㅠ The hospital says it's probably swelling, but I have to believe it... there's a serious difference between the two sides. ㅠㅠ After a month, isn't it time for a lot of swelling to go down? Is this swelling? ㅠ Or is it bone? Maybe I did the surgery wrong. ㅠㅠ Originally, there was some asymmetry, but I wanted to fix it, so I had the surgery. Well, I paid a lot of money for this, but it looks worse than before...

Comment 5
계단에서퍽 2010-10-14 (목) 23:32 13 Years ago Address
I can't tell with the naked eye whether it's swelling or whether the surgery went wrong due to asymmetry. You can only know for sure if you take a picture. It's highly likely that the swelling will subside in a month. If you chew your food a lot, the swelling will go down a little faster. After about 3 months, it will go away. The swelling is normal. If you're really worried, take a picture and feel at ease. I went to the hospital for the first time because I was feeling tired, and they gave me an anti-swelling injection where the swelling had lessened. It got better after that.
뽕우마누라 2010-10-15 (금) 06:34 13 Years ago Address
I think there will still be swelling in a month... You have to wait at least 6 months for facial contouring... Well, if you had the surgery because of asymmetry, the swelling will go down differently on both sides... Don't be too hasty, just wait... I'll be there soon. I'm planning on playing western music with a clown ~~ Let's all do this.. haha
체리00 2010-10-15 (금) 11:39 13 Years ago Address
제가볼떈 광대는 같은데 관자놀이 살이 오른쪽이 없는듯해요. 광대붓기땜에 왼쪽 관자놀이 살이 올라왔을수도있고, 사진상 오른쪽 관자놀이쪽 살이 없어서 비대칭으로 보여요, 자세한건 뼈 사진 찍어봐야알겠지만 아직 한달이시라니 기다려 보시는게..
준팔이영 2010-10-17 (일) 00:45 13 Years ago Address
계단에서 퍽님~ 저도 짝짝이로 빠져서 그러는데 붓기주사 놔달라고 하면 놔주나염?ㅠ 좀 차이가 나거든요 ㅠㅠ 시간이 해결해준다 하지만 계속 걱정되네요~
저도 한달 되었습니다.. !!
계단에서퍽 2010-10-17 (일) 20:15 13 Years ago Address
붓기주사는 병원마다 틀리지 않을까요?전 나달라 소리는 하지 않았구요 선생님이 그냥 나주신거라
Prev  Next  List