Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽포토후기]

20th day chin line surgery... Is it swelling?? Why is it doing this??

샴이~ 2010-10-06 (수) 16:55 13 Years ago 4092

It is the 20th day since the chin tip line surgery. The face shape belongs to the lean type, and I think it is a U-shaped face.. I had surgery. I didn't like the sharp v-line surgery, so I did the surgery by turning the length of the chin without shortening it. I already had a square jaw surgery 10 years ago and the lower jaw was already removed. But... today is the 20th day.. The tip of the chin still seems to be swollen, but the part that was cut out of the chin was swollen like that. It doesn't feel like swelling..I wonder if it's swelling... I'm not clown..I'm not in a situation where I cut my chin..Can I lose weight like that??If it doesn't fall out in that state Is there a problem with the surgery ... .I did it to look pretty...I'm so frustrated right now..I like the chin line when I had a sore spots.. But when I got rid of the sore spots...the look It's so frustrating.. I'm only on day 20. Maybe I'm too impatient... Other people don't think like that... I think it's just me... It's frustrating . Even if it's because it's coming down... It's so frustrating that only the sides are drooping like a bulldog.. Should I wait longer,,, or what should I do...and...Is it better to do it at home? Help..

Comment 2
까렌 2010-10-06 (수) 18:56 13 Years ago Address
It is said that there is no loss of weight from jaw surgery...Is it a wound...I think you have to wait a little longer...Wait up to a month and then ask the hospital..
계단에서퍽 2010-10-07 (목) 02:36 13 Years ago Address
If you've had jaw surgery, you'd know it well ^^ The swelling I've seen is swelling. Originally, the swelling goes down. You only have the tip of the chin so that it stands out more. You can tell right away if you take an X-ray and check it Take a look, if it lasts for a long time, it actually interferes with the blood circulation of the face and the swelling doesn't go away.
Prev  Next  List