Dr.
김태규
Hospital
브라운성형외과의원
Price
740 만원
Days
39 days

Hello, I wrote a review for the 3rd week and I'm back now, the 5th week. First, I'll let you know if there are any inconveniences . In the 2nd week, I usually get the stitches off, but after the 3rd week, I feel a little better, but after the 3rd week, my mouth is a little more uncomfortable. But from the 4th week, it doesn't seem to be there at all. It's just that the incision in the mouth is large, so the scars in the mouth are still there? Should I say something like it's not in my mouth? I still have the feeling. Looking at the remaining until the 5th week, it seems to last the longest. The nosebleed came out a little until the 3rd week. If you did cheekbones, spit it out well . They say it's coming back, but it's a kebab, but until the 3rd week, I had a little tingling and numbness under my chin (it was hard to shave...), but after the 4th week, all my senses came back , and I think I've recovered after eating food. I didn't do any exercise to open my mouth, but I just ate well and did simple jogging. Now, my mouth is wide open.. I think about 80% of my mouth is wide open. I can eat hard food without any problems . I told you not to eat anything hard for 3 months... I went to the doctor to check on the progress, and he said he was delighted. He asked me about something uncomfortable and went after a simple examination . And I'm sure you're wondering if there's any dissatisfaction I feel, but first of all, I think the cheekbones did well last time lol The cheekbones were definitely hollowed out like skulls on both sides, but it seems to have been corrected well! Also, there were quite a few 45-degree cheekbones on the front, but they decreased a lot. Looking at it like that, it seems like you did a good job so that the face wasn't too plain. Also, there are regrets, but from the 5th week onwards, I am not sure of the front view yet, but when I look at the side jaw line , I feel that the sagging area like the clothesline has definitely been sorted out and has decreased. It wasn't too bad. As for the asymmetry correction on both sides of the square jaw... I don't know about this. It seems to be okay now, but it's so minor that I don't know yet. I don't know if I had too many fantasies about cortical bone . Maybe the skin thickness is more on the left side, so I don't think it has a big effect . up to 1 year He said he was going... But the overall balance has improved a lot and without a dent... Looking in the mirror, the face definitely seems to have gotten smaller haha ​​But now I'm living in satisfaction! Next time, I'll come back with a review of the 8th week~ Bye
Written by
App

Comment 13
promiseter… 2022-11-11 (금) 19:29 1 Years ago Address
잘된거같아!! 회복 잘행

붕어1 Writer 2022-11-13 (일) 13:40 1 Years ago Address
고마웅
버디준 2022-11-12 (토) 20:06 1 Years ago Address
굿
박박박박 2022-11-13 (일) 04:31 1 Years ago Address
수술 잘되셔서 부러워요 기 받아갈게요

붕어1 Writer 2022-11-13 (일) 13:41 1 Years ago Address
잘되길 빌엉~!
또롱또로롱롱 2022-11-18 (금) 17:48 1 Years ago Address
고기는 언제부터 먹었어?

붕어1 Writer 2022-11-18 (금) 17:53 1 Years ago Address
고기? 음 일주일후부터는 거의 먹을수 있어 조금불편하고 2주는 정말 고기먹는데 불편함없었어
라틀스 2022-11-20 (일) 22:29 1 Years ago Address
혹시 3주차부터 회사나 학교 가도 티 안나는 정도 되나요??제가 시간상 딱 3주뒤 사회생활 복귀해야해서 ㅠㅠ

붕어1 Writer 2022-11-20 (일) 22:35 1 Years ago Address
음 3주차까진 살짝 붓기있어요 음 약간 라면먹고 부운정도?.. 그리고 거의 쭉 잔붓기 오래가는거 같아요..
이도희 2022-11-21 (월) 17:41 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

붕어1 Writer 2022-11-23 (수) 17:51 1 Years ago Address
내가 의사가 아니라서 자세히 못말해주지만 한달 지난 느낌만으로 말해주면
시간지나면 피부처짐이 제일 중요하지않을까해...
확실히 광대 사각턱을 많이 잘라내면 그피부가 붕떠서
그리고 아직도 뭔가 붓기가 잇는거같고 입안붓기도 그렇고 이게 다빠지고나서 한 6~1년후에 피부처짐이 와있다면 효과가 떨어질수밖에 없을것 같아..
그때는 미니거상을 생각해야하지않을까...
나이대에 따라서 피부상태에 따라 다 케바케라서
본인 탄력을 먼저 알아야할것같아.
딱딱한음식은  사각턱은 전혀관계없다고하더라고
광대 불유합때문에 2달정도 피해주는게 좋다하는데
오징어 이런거제외하고 엥간한건 다 먹을수있어서 한달만지나도 그래도 2달은 조심하는게 좋을것 같아
사탕이8366 2022-11-23 (수) 02:38 1 Years ago Address
제가 몇일있다 여기서 윤곽 3종 지흡 거상 을하기로했는데
혹시 할인을 해주시나요? 가격정보 부탁드려도될까요?

붕어1 Writer 2022-11-23 (수) 17:53 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List