Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

It's been a month since I had 2 facial contouring procedures (square jaw, chin tip) + buried double eyelid surgery

아이린2 2024-06-24 (월) 15:26 3 Months ago 3120
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

2주차

<2주차>

2주차

<2주차>

한달

<한달>

한달

<한달>

My eyes have a lot of double wrinkles, and since they were double eyelids, the flesh inevitably gained weight ㅠ I looked sleepy and it was really stressful that I was almost getting double eyelids. I’ve always wanted to get eye contouring, but I have big bones, so I used to hide them with my hair. In particular, my chin sticks out like a spatula, so it was disgusting when I saw pictures taken by others. I didn’t feel any pain in my eyes, and the eye contouring didn’t hurt as much as I thought. It just felt like I ate a lot of candy? From the 4th day, I went for light walks often and moved around as much as I could when I was at home. From the 2nd week, I could definitely feel the overall swelling go down, but the swelling and bruising around my eyes didn’t go away. I really diligently did two things: compresses and walks. From then on, the large swellings went down little by little, the effects of the surgery were big, and the difference before and after was clear, so I’m satisfied! And now it's been a month and I can now put on makeup, go out, and open my mouth a little, so I feel like I've recovered a lot compared to the beginning. However, my eyes are still a lot less swollen, but my contour is still swollen (actually it's worse). The director said that my swelling was not as much as others when I looked at the results, but it will go down more than it is now, so I'm looking forward to it. Although I'm still swollen, I can clearly see that my face is smaller than before the surgery, so I'm so thankful.. I was really stressed out because of my big bones, so I'm so grateful for this much. My eye opening strength has improved and my eyes are clearer, so I wish I had gotten the surgery earlier instead of getting double eyelid surgery. ㅋㅋ Thinking about it, I had a serious complex about my face before the surgery, so I didn't go out much and was a homebody, but these days, I like going out and meeting people. My confidence has improved, so I'm spending every day so happily. ㅠㅠㅠ Plastic surgery really seems to be the best..
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 732)
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
코성형수술후기
17 Hours ago
밍나꼬
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
말랑두부모찌
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아메리카노오
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
햐에행
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
eellaa
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
아이린2
It's been a month since I had 2 facial contouring procedures (square jaw, chin tip) + buried double eyelid surgery's Reviews More (10/732)

Comment 6
뽀오라미 2024-06-24 (월) 16:43 3 Months ago Address
It's really really pretty. Please share the cost with the director.
할롱방긋안농 2024-06-25 (화) 02:44 3 Months ago Address
It’s pretty~♡
귀엄동이 2024-06-25 (화) 08:38 3 Months ago Address
It turned out really beautifully!! The original image is there, but the overall facial features look cool(?)
성형잘할게요 2024-06-25 (화) 09:20 3 Months ago Address
Snow? Share information and costs with the director!
민은유 2024-06-25 (화) 20:08 3 Months ago Address
She's so pretty, but the surgery was great.
102938q 2024-06-29 (토) 11:08 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List