Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

This is a review of 3 types of facial contouring from ㅅㅅㅇ.

고구마호박ㅎ 2024-04-29 (월) 17:41 2 Months ago 1835
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
90 days

I had 3 types of contouring, cortical bone, masseter muscle reduction, and anterior jaw bone transplant at ㅅㅅㅇ. As I entered the 3rd month, the swelling went down and my face now looks as natural as my original face. Until the 2nd month, under the light, the skin looks saggy due to the swelling and the face looks a bit fat, so people sometimes notice it. I used to look at it and it bothered me too, but now it looks a lot less saggy, which is nice. My double chin has also reduced a lot, but since it hasn't completely disappeared yet , sometimes it looks like I have a bulldog, and other times I get depressed because I look ugly. It's definitely because my face shape was so severe before. It's much better than my previous face shape and I like that it looks rounder, but I still feel like there's something missing in the cheekbones and chin. Especially on the right side , I wonder if I should have trimmed the cheekbones or chin a bit to make it slimmer, but since the swelling hasn't completely gone, I'm waiting for it, believing that once it goes down, I'll become slimmer.  Since I had a complex about my cheekbones and chin, I wanted to have a smooth and slim face shape. I don't have that feeling yet, so I feel like I'm regretting it. However, they say that eye swelling lasts for a year, but now, less than 6 months later , I'm calming myself down by saying that the swelling makes my skin look bulgy and doesn't make me look slimmer. Now, my side profile is definitely squarer. I can see that the teeth have disappeared, but the front still looks wide and my face looks a little too thin, so I was a little depressed when I heard from my friend that I wasn't slim. ㅠㅠ Still, it's much better than my previous face shape , and if I pull up the part that looks convex with my hand, it looks like it's too thin. It looks slim, so I think it's because the skin is still saggy due to the swelling. Contouring is like a fight against swelling and a fight with patience haha ​​ㅠㅠ Now, I'm glad I don't have to cover up my square jaw with a mask because of my complex. But if I contour, I won't be dissatisfied with my appearance anymore. I was thinking, but I'm still not satisfied with my face, so I should get a double eyelid surgery. As the swelling goes down, the bags under my eyes are starting to show. I think it would be better if I fix my nose, but these days, I've been finding other problems and wanting to fix them a lot. Haha, there's no end to plastic surgery . I'm really feeling it these daysㅠㅠㅠ Still, I'm really looking forward to the outline becoming slimmer once the swelling goes down further. What I'm most thankful for is that I had almost no contour side effects after the surgery. Of course, I was cautious in the beginning out of fear of something going wrong, but it wasn't particularly painful or tight. There was no such thing as excessive nosebleeds or no sensation at all. The sensation around my eyes was as if I had been anesthetized, but now it seems to have returned. I think the front chin advancement and extension went smoothly, and I am so grateful that I can worry about swelling like this without any special side effects. do
Written by
App

Comment 5
Zhjxdnnd33 2024-04-29 (월) 18:04 2 Months ago Address
거생많았어유 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
불향나는돼지바 2024-04-29 (월) 18:11 2 Months ago Address
와너무고생많았어요
앞으로뒤태 2024-04-30 (화) 01:21 2 Months ago Address
부작용 없었어서 다행이에여!!!!
tv516709 2024-05-01 (수) 08:26 1 Months ago Address
고생하셨어여 굿굿
mons 2024-05-01 (수) 23:51 1 Months ago Address