Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

This is a 6-month review of eyes, nose, and contour (cheekbones, square jaw).

봄봄쥬쥬 2024-04-28 (일) 21:12 2 Months ago 1605
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

It has already been 6 months since I received eye, nose, and contour surgery (cheekbones, square jaw) at Samsao Plastic Surgery. At first, after seeing my cousin undergo square jaw surgery and seeing that there were no side effects, I mustered up the courage to decide to have the surgery. I was thinking about getting it done at a place where my cousin had done it, but I ended up getting it done at Samsao Plastic Surgery Clinic, which I had been eyeing at a cafe. First of all, the reason for choosing it is not necessarily a cafe review or a review, but the initial consonant? When I searched, there were no posts or news about side effects, and the consultation reviews and surgery reviews were satisfactory, so I kept an eye on them, but I was very scared and worried about what would happen if I died after the surgery or what if there were side effects . I looked at the career details of the surgeons who performed the surgery! Even after the consultation, I was worried and had a lot of concerns, so it took three consultations before I made a decision. I was worried because I was an office worker and could only take up to 2 weeks of annual leave during the Chuseok holiday, but when I went to work wearing the mask, I was fine except for a little swelling. When I looked at the cafe posts, I saw pictures of bruises all over my face when my eyes and contour were done, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to go to work, but after I finished, I only had a slight bruise on my eye, and there was no bruise on my face, and by the time I got to work, there wasn't even a bruise on my eye. So, I was really fortunate. At first, the eye level was a little different and one eye seemed to have a strong impression, but when I went to see the progress, they treated it right away and gave me two injections, so my eye level was adjusted! I was so grateful that they treated it right away and took care of it instead of putting it off . Currently, my nostrils are a little different in size, so they gave me braces right away!!!! I was worried about what to do if you pretend not to know, but I am really satisfied that you took care of the follow-up treatment. I made an additional appointment for facial liposuction and pin removal surgery in September, and went to see the results. I hope the surgery goes well in September as well!! I had a lot of complexes and low self-esteem because of my appearance, but everyone around me said that I looked naturally prettier, and I was satisfied because I didn't often look like a sex monster and was naturally pretty!! I always covered my face with a mask, and I am satisfied. If you're an office worker and are worried, it's best to take a two-week break during the holidays~!!!
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List