Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

This is the review of the 8th day after jaw surgery.

불량여성상 2005-01-28 (금) 20:30 19 Years ago 2270
Um.. I didn't tremble when I decided to have surgery.. It's a surgery I've been wanting to do for a long time, so I thought I could bear any kind of pain.. I had surgery on the 20th, so it's the 8th today.. I take off the pressure mask on the 4th day . I felt like.. I felt so much pressure that my neck was rubbed off by the mask, so it wasn't a bruise or a fuss .. I hardly slept until I took off the mask.. I want to sleep, but I can't say where it hurts.. My whole face is sore. Haha, my head hurts, my neck, my head, and my head, my head hurts ㅠㅠ Anyway, I sit for 30 minutes and then I sit for an hour and then I sit up for 30 minutes and then I woke up. Dip the bread in milk and eat it, then roll the rice in a little soup.. Everyone said that you need to eat a lot to recover quickly, so I can't eat well, so I ate ice cream and chocolate on purpose . I don't have any fat on my face.. I don't have a body that swells well.. The nurses and sisters were surprised.. They're fine ^^ Doctor Sam said that the surgery was ideally and very well. I thought the swelling wasn't that bad, but as the swelling down the bottom of my face came down, it came out like a grim reaper haha.. I didn't seem to have much of a poultice effect. Then the swelling went down a lot. The lower chin still feels a bit weird.. I don't think anything else is difficult.. I'm going to have to remove the stitches, so I'll have to listen.. Compared to other people, swelling and stuff like that.. I smoked ㅠㅠ Until I took off the mask, I was so sick that I suddenly couldn't stand the cigarette I couldn't remember.. I started smoking one, so I'm a little worried about that.. I'm worried.. I'm so weak-willed ㅠㅠ I'm so worried that I smoked both .. ugh.. how are you guys holding up on cigarettes ㅠㅠ I 'll go to the hospital and report the progress and post a review again. Thank you for reading this long post~~

Comment 3
성형수술! 2005-01-29 (토) 00:24 19 Years ago Address
Please don't smoke. Before the surgery, I used to smoke one pack of cigarettes a day, so I smoked two packs of cigarettes all night the night before the surgery.
성형수술! 2005-01-29 (토) 00:25 19 Years ago Address
However, smoking is really bad if you smoke during the recovery period. Smoke it after at least a month...
ㅅㅅㅅ 2005-01-31 (월) 14:40 19 Years ago Address
I couldn't stand it until a month ago, so I smoked a little. Wouldn't it be ok if it was 3 cars a day?
Prev  Next  List