Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Masseter muscle reduction surgery day 1 review

제이피 2018-06-12 (화) 11:05 6 Years ago 9819
When I decided to get masseter muscle reduction surgery due to temporomandibular joint disorder, I looked into about 3 famous places, but there were a lot of advertisements/sponsored articles, so I didn't think about it any further and went to the plastic surgery clinic located at Samsung Station, which was closest to my house, and had a same-day consultation and procedure. There were three directors, each with their own specialty. I was told that I was going to have the procedure because of temporomandibular joint disorder, and masseter muscle reduction surgery could slow down the worsening of temporomandibular joint disorder, but it would be difficult to alleviate it, so they told me to get dental treatment first. I actively appealed that I wanted to get the procedure because I didn't want to get Botox repeatedly, and barely(?) proceeded. . It was a bit disappointing that the director didn't make eye contact with the other person during the consultation, and I thought it was unprofessional, but I pushed ahead and decided to trust him since he had a long experience in the field. (Others, let’s not do something that is no different from gambling with ourselves!) The pain of the procedure is terrible!! Even though I have a very tolerant personality, I found it very difficult. Muscles throughout the procedure? The sound of nerves snapping + the sound of the machine running + the pain felt even though I was under anesthesia (I was scared that my jaw would burst open like this). In fact, the swelling and pain felt less after the procedure. They say it swells the most on the 2nd to 3rd day. As soon as I got home, I ate pumpkin porridge and felt a similar craving, so I used compression and ice packs alternately, and the swelling wasn't as big as expected. Some say that the more muscle you have, the more swelling there is, but since I didn't have much muscle, the swelling may have been less. It's only been a day since the procedure, and since masseter muscle reduction surgery requires several months to pass, I'll hold off on answering whether I'm satisfied with the results and share them later as time passes. Aside from that, the receptionist and counseling director were of average friendliness no matter which hospital I went to, and the nurses entering the operating room were not friendly and seemed a bit stiff and mired in mannerisms. There's no need to feel bad because they weren't friendly, but I was upset for some reason. (I guess it's a feeling that's hard to express in words? It was a bad feeling that was too vague to say or just ignore.) I have to visit again to get a swelling injection, but if you feel the same way then, either you or me. Well, either one of the nurses is probably in trouble.

Comment 12
리틀비틀 2018-06-13 (수) 11:16 6 Years ago Address
Is there a reason why you didn’t have the contouring surgery itself? Could you please tell me which hospital it is?

제이피 Writer 2018-06-13 (수) 18:20 6 Years ago Address
[@Little Beetle]   I had it done because of a temporomandibular joint disorder. It wasn't for cosmetic purposes. I knew it wouldn't be directly mentioned, so I only specified the region. Select a keyword and search for it. You'll find it right away. It's a famous place for masseter muscle reduction surgery.
아까비와따 2018-06-13 (수) 20:59 6 Years ago Address
Doesn’t masseter muscle reduction surgery hurt a lot?

제이피 Writer 2018-06-13 (수) 23:37 6 Years ago Address
[@Akkabiwata] Yes haha, I wrote it in the review, but it really hurt.
민미민미 2018-06-14 (목) 21:08 6 Years ago Address
Is masseter muscle reduction good for temporomandibular joint disorder?...! I thought it was bad because I felt like my temporomandibular joint disorder got worse after getting Botox on my chin... Still, my chin is making a clicking sound and it's getting harder to open my mouth, so I'll have to check it out.

제이피 Writer 2018-06-14 (목) 23:26 6 Years ago Address
[@MinmiMinmi]   Did you know that there is no cure for temporomandibular joint disorder? They say masseter muscle reduction surgery can prevent the worsening of temporomandibular joint disorder, but it is difficult to relieve it. I had masseter muscle reduction surgery because I didn't want to risk the side effects and continue receiving Botox. Please check carefully.
ksy1948 2018-06-18 (월) 12:39 6 Years ago Address
I also had masseter muscle reduction, but it has nothing to do with the temporomandibular joint (the correct expression would be that it looks good :) .. It is a procedure that degenerates the muscles related to the masseter muscle by artificially blocking the masseter nerve, but if you go later, you will lack chewing power due to the masticatory muscle. There is a high probability that you will suffer from this...I am going through that situation right now :) In addition to nerve damage. There are many people who suffer from pain. There is also the problem of cheek pitting. The concept of the procedure itself is to block the masseter nerve, so I wonder if it is possible to artificially perform the procedure while considering the aesthetic aspect.. The real problem with cheek pitting is Kebake, so good luck to you. If you want to leave it to me, it's fine. The bottom line is that if you want an aesthetic surgical effect, it's Kebake (since there is a problem with dents, the dent problem can be minimized when combined with contour surgery), and it also improves functional disorders such as temporomandibular joint disorder, bruxism, and clenching. You can hope for it, but it's just marketing, like an empty floating cloud, so I want to tear it up and stop you if you say it

JIN 2019-12-29 (일) 02:02 4 Years ago Address
[@ksy1948] 공감합니다
ksy1948 2018-06-18 (월) 12:41 6 Years ago Address
보통은 득보다 실이 많은 시술입니다 쉽게 생각하지 마시고 생각들 잘 하시길 바라네요
여긴아님 2018-06-22 (금) 02:37 6 Years ago Address
저도 여기서 했는데 부작용나서 지방이식하고

다른 카페 가보면 부작용 심하게 나서 청원하는글도있던데

부작용난 사람들 엄청 많음

그래도 저는 패임 하나라 진짜 감사할따름
하이루우우 2018-07-05 (목) 16:57 5 Years ago Address
고생하셨어여ㅠ
산돌 2019-04-05 (금) 21:30 5 Years ago Address