전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

후

<후>

My face was strangely attached differently, so my left and right sides looked very asymmetrical. Is it because I sleep on one side? Do I chew food more on one side? I had such ridiculous thoughts and was stressed out because of my face shape. When I looked at it from the side, my chin bulged out so much that I really hated it.. It was really annoying from the front and the side !!! I also wanted a pretty jawline ㅠㅠㅠ I live near Nowon, so I looked into dermatologists in the area, and each hospital recommended slightly different procedures! Since it was my first time , I didn't know how effective a procedure with such a high price would be, so I couldn't say no right away . But Inmode is famous and the price wasn't too much of a burden!! I decided to correct my asymmetry and get rid of my jawline with Inmode at the Nowon branch of ID Clinic ~!! Can you see it..!! The difference between my left and right sides that bulged out was erased like an eraser! I usually had a hard time getting these corrections doneㅠㅠ I'm so touched that it's now in real life. When I told them I came because of the asymmetry, they gave me very detailed and thorough consultation to make sure the symmetry was right. When I was getting the inmode, they kept checking in between and treated each side differently!! The queen of detail was IDI Clinic Nowon. They even made my jawline, which was really stressful, look perfect from the side!! My facial tone was also somewhat evened out, so I regret getting this done soonerㅋㅋㅋ
Written by
App

Comment 2
뉴핑 2024-08-16 (금) 19:56 1 Months ago Address
헐.. 인모드로 얼굴 비대칭 교정 할 수도 있구나

섭스용스 Writer 2024-08-20 (화) 14:42 28 Days ago Address
나도 이번에 첨 알았어!! 양쪽 다르게 쏴주시더랑 ㅋㅋ
Prev  Next  List