Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

What is lifting like for people in their 60s?

못난이사총사 2024-05-10 (금) 13:28 1 Months ago 1054
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

hello! Earlier this year, on February 19th, I underwent endoscopic forehead lifting, pleural lifting (facial fat relocation), and lower eyelid surgery at Samsao... I received the surgery comfortably because they said it would be under sedation anesthesia, and the anesthesiologist was always present, so I woke up from the surgery pain again. There was no pain at all. Even though it was my first surgery, there was no swelling or bruising. On the day of my surgery, I was on a video call with my friends and they asked me if I had the surgery. I suctioned the fat from the lower jaw line of the double chin and had fat grafting done on the forehead, but the only bruise was along the lower eyelid surgery line and there was almost no visible anywhere else. There are countless plastic surgery clinics, but just as there are good restaurants, I think this place is the best plastic surgery place. As excited as I was at first, it has now been two months and I am even more excited than before the surgery and am satisfied with my appearance. People say that they look younger naturally without being noticed, and other people say that it looks unnatural after surgery, but it looks so natural that you won't even notice it if you don't talk about it. I never looked in the mirror before because I looked younger after the surgery. I hate my face, I'm getting older and I'm getting wrinkles... Even as I get older, women are women, and there's no such thing as self-satisfaction and my confidence has dropped, but now I look in the mirror often and enjoy putting on makeup when I go out. What I felt while undergoing surgery this time is that it is especially important for the surgeon performing the surgery to have extensive manual skills and experience. I think Director Gyu-Nam Han has the best magic-like hand skills. Thank you for making me look so pretty and young with very few bruises, and thank you for finding my confidence. And these days, I enjoy taking pictures. For those of you who are thinking about plastic surgery, don’t worry, just like me. I hope you find your confidence~~^^

Comment 10
이안맘 2024-05-10 (금) 14:30 1 Months ago Address
ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ 저희 엄마도 해주고 싶네요...대박
허링쇼허 2024-05-10 (금) 15:13 1 Months ago Address
오 . 잘되신것 같아요

못난이사총사 Writer 2024-05-13 (월) 19:53 1 Months ago Address
감사합니다. 나이들어서 자신감 품품입니다 ㅎㅎ
뿌뿌빠빠뿌 2024-05-10 (금) 17:34 1 Months ago Address
대박이네요

못난이사총사 Writer 2024-05-13 (월) 19:56 1 Months ago Address
감사합니다~~^^
skagus 2024-05-11 (토) 16:35 1 Months ago Address