Days
Private

칫솔팁

<칫솔팁>

2일차

<2일차>

4일차

<4일차>

Since the 2nd day, it has been swelling up like no joke. Today, the 3rd day, my whole mouth hurts. Also, it hurts like water in both ears, and I suddenly start coughing with tears and snot... Am I okay? When I told the hospital about the swelling, they said it would be the worst for a few days... @————For those who don't know like me...————@ From that day on, for the 1st and 2nd day, I was nauseated due to nausea due to anesthesia, phlegm, and blood. I vomited little by little, and as I was doing it, my stomach was sore due to the gastric juice coming out from my empty stomach. So I was told to drink water after 6 hours, and I drank as much as I could, but I couldn't even drink two glasses of water during the one-night stay, and I sat and slept and woke up before being discharged . Maybe it was because the other two antibiotics I was prescribed were strong, or maybe it was because of the anesthesia, but I was   still sore and disgusting. The temperature, humidity, and disinfectant smell in my mouth... Still, after being discharged from the hospital, I was hungry, so I'll make 100% pumpkin porridge & if you order it in a separate container, they give you an appropriately small size. Bone soup!! After ordering, I mixed it with cold water and drank it. I couldn't even eat it with a Yoplait spoon until the second day.  By the third day, my face had changed to look like something other than mine. The swelling...bruises appeared and then faded and came and went. Even the cheeks inside my mouth were swollen to the point where it was very uncomfortable. I think you really need to drink a lot of water. Drink a lot of lukewarm water. And to relieve my stomach, I drooled while watching a mukbang and drank fresh fruit juice, watermelon, melon juice... . A restaurant nearby that served melon with milk.. I ate that and found the healthy stomach and stomach condition that humans should have. Wow.. On the third day, I looked for something I could eat because I was getting stuff in my stomach, so I ordered porridge and ate it. After washing the container well, I added two eggs, a pinch of salt, and water to each container, turned it twice for 3 minutes, broke it up, took it out of the freezer after ten minutes, and used a lukewarm urine purifier. I drank protein protein milk and the medicine had an unpleasant smell, so I swallowed it carefully and quickly, as well as water . I ate a lot . Today is the 4th day. Wang Lid Cup Ramen noodles are thin and juicy. I cut spam and put dumplings in it... I ate my rice after chewing it. Human evolution is in progress. As for the toothbrush, before the surgery, I was looking for a baby toothbrush at the pharmacy and found a good one, so I bought it. Since the mouth opening is very small, I need patience. It is a major surgery that each person must handle with responsibility and with the best care, information, and choices. as much as… I hope you endure it well and overcome it.

Comment 20
혀낭 2023-04-02 (일) 11:44 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

집맘 Writer 2023-04-02 (일) 11:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
잘생기고싶네 2023-04-02 (일) 11:44 1 Years ago Address
I fought with the tightness and swelling, and then I pressed the blood vessels to the brain, loosened it in the middle, and tried again. I thought it was really crazy. He'll probably pour more tomorrow. Can this be poured by humans like this? enough to want

집맘 Writer 2023-04-02 (일) 11:46 1 Years ago Address
It's becoming a piece of bread... I need to go into puffer mode for a second.
마뜐 2023-04-02 (일) 12:06 1 Years ago Address
It will gradually subside from the 5th to 6th day.

집맘 Writer 2023-04-02 (일) 12:17 1 Years ago Address
Go for a walk and drink lots of water.
asdu 2023-04-02 (일) 22:51 1 Years ago Address
Even if you pour it unrecognizable, it eventually comes down. Cheer up.

집맘 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 00:13 1 Years ago Address
얼음찜질 동시에 차가운음료 슬러시 만들어 먹으니 살아나고 있어요 ㄷ ㄷ
수진2 2023-04-02 (일) 23:04 1 Years ago Address
2-3일차가 제일 붓기많을 때니까 이제 서서히 가라 앉을거에요ㅜㅜ

집맘 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 00:13 1 Years ago Address
희망이 보이네요 괜히 떨고 있았어요
khjh 2023-04-03 (월) 13:08 1 Years ago Address
저도 그시기에 붓기 가장 심했어요! 하루하루 붓기 빠지다가 개인적으로 2주차쯤에 확 빠지는게 느껴졌기에 윤곽은 시간싸움이니 너무 스트레스 받지마요

집맘 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
편안하게 맘 먹기가 짱이에요 고마워요!
평범아 2023-04-03 (월) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
힘내용!

집맘 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 14:11 1 Years ago Address
홧팅!!
카와이PS 2023-04-03 (월) 21:41 1 Years ago Address
저도 수술한지 3일째 되는날 저렇게 많이 부웠는데 큰 붓기 빠지면 원하는 얼굴라인 될거에요. 잘 참으시면 더 좋은 결과나올거에요.

집맘 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 22:12 1 Years ago Address
신경 안쓰는게 탑이라 맘놓고 이제 4일차 들어오니까 가볍고 컨디션이 좋아졌어요 감사합니다!!
이프리타 2023-04-04 (화) 12:28 1 Years ago Address
화이팅해요!
제니젤 2023-04-04 (화) 23:07 1 Years ago Address
그래도 그와중에 잘드시는게 용기솟네요 ㅎㅎ
낭낭님 2023-04-06 (목) 10:34 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ잘됐음좋겠다
호빵에칼집 2023-04-10 (월) 00:19 1 Years ago Address
고생했쪄!
달라진 모습 기대할게
먹어야 속도 좋아지고 회복도 되는겨~ 근데 소금빼고 잡숴
Prev  Next  List