Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
365 days

Hello, I was always worried about my misaligned jaw and malocclusion. I went on vacation in June last year and had double jaw surgery and 2 types of contouring (square jaw, front jaw) at Y Oral Gang . One year has passed quickly since my double jaw surgery. Now, I am so used to it and so comfortable that I don't even remember the early days of the surgery. If you say you had double jaw surgery without any indication of having it, people will ask, “Did you have surgery?” Many people are surprised. Because it is so subtle, the level of satisfaction with the surgery is high. Now my dentition has improved so much that I smile without worrying too much. I was worried because I was very stressed because of my teeth, but when I compare it to the past, it's still not 100%, but I'm happy that it's improved a lot. I was teased a lot because of my face shape, and when I met people for the first time, I got annoyed because of my chin and the way I looked from the side was really stressful. Now, a year after the surgery, I don't mind at all when I look at my side profile or take pictures. I have a lot of confidence when I meet people for the first time, so I tend to be proactive. Haha, I'm enjoying my hobby as long as there are no side effects and it doesn't put too much strain on my face. Unlike before, I can take pictures without worrying about it and receive compliments on my appearance that I didn't get before the surgery. It's really unbelievable. My life has changed so much that I can really divide it into pre-surgery and post-surgery. I would like to recommend it to people around me if they are thinking about it. Even if I go back in time, I would have double jaw surgery again without hesitation. If you have severe malocclusion and protruding chin, this is a must! It’s really different.. I recommend it!!
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List