수술 전 사진!

<수술 전 사진!>

8일차 멍...

<8일차 멍...>

씨티사진ㅋㅋ

<씨티사진ㅋㅋ>

수술 후 사진!!

<수술 후 사진!!>

It's been over 4 months since I had the surgery! I was prepared for it, but to be honest, I remember having a hard time every single day for the first week... It was probably the time when I realized that you don't just become pretty for free... Anyway, during that time, I cried every day and was so depressed that my swelling doubled. I looked in the mirror every day and thought, "Did I do it for nothing?" I was trapped in a cycle of useless worries + self-loathing + side effects... For about 3 weeks, I couldn't go outside except to go to the hospital , and I couldn't even make eye contact with people because I felt like they were staring at me. The funny thing is, my friends said that the swelling was okay and they were really relieved, but I was the only one who made a fuss... I wish everyone knew that getting the surgery requires a strong mentality and that you'll be 100% sick in the beginning...! Anyway, after going through this depressing period for a while, I saw the director and received hospital care one by one, and at some point, I saw things getting better.. Especially, the care that the hospital gave me for the first month was all good.. After that, my eyebrows fell off noticeably, but I don't know if it was because of that or because it was time to fall off, lol. Now, no matter how I part my eyebrows, there is no curve that looks like a slit, so it all goes well together and I'm really satisfied with this. I had cortex cutting for 3 types, but the director said that it wasn't necessary to cut the bone and that she just needed to slightly reduce the volume of each square jaw, so she just ground down the thick parts!! I had the surgery after looking at places that are good at doll-line surgery, and they definitely gave me good direction without overdoing it, so I think it turned out exactly the way I wanted . Hehe. Since contouring surgery costs a lot, I ended up emptying my chest. lol. If I could go back to how I was before I got it, I would definitely get it done again, so I don't regret it...! I hope that people who get contouring surgery focus on the direction of the surgery (I had a severe jawline, so I checked the frontal effect a lot) + aftercare, rather than the cost. I hope that everyone gets the surgery safely and beautifully~~~!

Comment 10
yibo 2024-09-30 (월) 16:50 2 Days ago Address
와 예사야 너무 잘됐다 혹시 병원이랑 가격 물어봐도됑??ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

박세나 Writer 2024-09-30 (월) 17:42 2 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
영화 2024-09-30 (월) 17:02 2 Days ago Address
오잘됐다..!!! 예사는 몬가 처짐안올거같아 ㅋㅋㅋ

박세나 Writer 2024-09-30 (월) 17:43 2 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
갸교 2024-09-30 (월) 18:28 2 Days ago Address
가격이랑 정보 알려줄 수 이쓰까? 넘이뻐..
미나리앙앙 2024-09-30 (월) 19:55 2 Days ago Address