Dr.
안성재
Hospital
아이디병원 ID Hospital
Price
350 만원
Days
2 days

When I lose weight, my cheeks lose a lot of fat, and my cheekbones look more prominent. It's been 10 years since I worried about it.. Before getting married in March of next year, I made a spontaneous decision.. But when I got on the operating table on the day, I was so scared... tears were streaming down my face. ,, I was able to start the surgery thanks to the comfort of the nurses next to me... I heard that it was painful because it was a thick needle, and after a while, the anesthesiologist came and told me that anesthesia would start, so I fell asleep right away... When I woke up, I was in the recovery room, and a little later, the doctor who performed the surgery came. Please tell me that the surgery went very well. And, the nurse came in and continued the care... (The nurse... she was so honorable... why are all the plastic surgery doctors so pretty...) I was sober from the anesthesia, and without even realizing it, I was scolded by my younger brother who came to pick me up and said that the teacher was pretty. Um... I just fell asleep again on the way home in my brother's car~ hahaha Even when I got home on the day of the surgery, I didn't know if I was in pain, and I just continued to sleep. When I went to the bathroom, my urine still smelled like anesthetic. I put a giant cushion behind my back, reclined my back at a 45-degree angle, and slept soundly without feeling tired. The first day was actually far from painful, and I just felt a bit stiff!? To a certain degree.. I've seen a lot of posts saying that it definitely hurts on the first and second days, but really,  it doesn't hurt at all.. Even if you go to get acupuncture on your back, you're the king of screaming.. It really hurts..!!! !! However, the swelling is definitely swollen. But today, they told me to wear it for 1 hour and let it go for 30 minutes, so I took it off after putting it on.
Written by
App
아이디병원 ID Hospital's Community Reviews (Total 149)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Hours ago
잘합시다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
움915
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
흐아흐잉
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
딸기조아a
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
꽃훈훈이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
이푸링
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
이뻐져랏랏
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
연원히혼백
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
토모다찡
Day 2 of side cheek +45 degree cheekbone surgery's Reviews More (10/149)

Comment 1
칼씹나시 2024-08-29 (목) 07:58 15 Days ago Address
광대수술 아프실텐데 수고하셨어요ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List