Price
7000000 만원
Days
545 days
불독살처짐

<불독살처짐>

이마축소 이마거상 전후사진

<이마축소 이마거상 전후사진>

At Busan Badah Plastic Surgery, I had jawline augmentation, forehead augmentation, and forehead reduction.  I was always concerned about my genetically sagging skin, so I tried many procedures and ended up getting the augmentation. After the surgery, people asked if I had a chin reduction. And I was thinking about getting double eyelids again, but the director said I needed a forehead augmentation, so I did, and my double eyelids really grew bigger and my impression became gentler and my whole body changed. I didn't think much about it, but I just had the surgery and I'm very satisfied . I think I did well listening to the director. There is no other plastic surgeon who is this responsible, honest, and conscientious. There is only a doctor like Director Lee Jong-won. There seems to be no medical disputes. My acquaintances got surgery here and it went really well. I have keloid skin, so there were some scars, but the director told me not to worry because he would see me through to the end, and he even took care of me with laser regeneration injections after the surgery, to the point where I felt burdened. My acquaintances got forehead reduction, mini augmentation, double eyelids, etc. surgeries and are all satisfied. He is always the same. Even doctors are people, so I think 100% satisfaction and success cannot be unconditional. (Except for a major accident) I think I can do any surgery if I have a doctor like Director Lee Jong-won.
Written by
App

Comment 3
구아 2024-10-05 (토) 11:01 1 Days ago Address
오아 눈이 시원해보이면서 깔끔하게 잘된듯.. 혹시 어디서 했는지 정보 공유 가능할까요?

뾰로롱0 Writer 2024-10-05 (토) 11:05 1 Days ago Address
부산 바다성형외과요 ㅎ ㅎ

구아 2024-10-05 (토) 12:10 23 Hours ago Address
정보 감사합니당 ㅠㅠ!!
Prev  Next  List