Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
After thinking about it for over 10 years, I had surgery, and if it hurts, I can take painkillers.. I think it's good to lose weight because you're hungry because you're only eating liquid? Haha (I'm slowly squatting because I'm only losing muscle lol) Every time we take a group photo, I 'm not fat, but my face is the most flattering. I came out... I was tired of everyone taking pictures and saying that the real thing is better , so I did it with my own money . I'll be back soon ㅋㅋ It seems that you can only go for a walk from the 4th day.

Comment 11
주juu 2021-11-29 (월) 02:25 2 Years ago Address
If you manage your swelling more, the only thing left to do now is to look pretty! Congratulations, you worked hard.

알렉시 Writer 2021-12-02 (목) 12:00 2 Years ago Address
[@juuu] Thank you! :) There is almost no bruising and the swelling goes away quickly, so now I think I just need to get rid of the swelling in my chin haha
망고구미고 2021-12-02 (목) 08:42 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

알렉시 Writer 2021-12-02 (목) 11:57 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

망고구미고 2021-12-02 (목) 18:56 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

알렉시 Writer 2021-12-02 (목) 21:55 2 Years ago Address
[@Mangogumigo] Speaking of my case... First of all, I've been working hard on blogs and YouTube since a long time ago, so I've been watching it for 3-4 years. https://youtu.be/4UKFwWw5KwM My sister's surgery really came to me. And, subjectively, the pointy chin and flat cheekbones are less attractive as they get older, and I hate them, so it seems to fit the aesthetic sense of Mr. Baek. decided to think. I just didn't have an outline review, so I was very curious.. After watching YouTube, the director asked me not to post a good review. Each person's face shape is different, and the plan differs depending on whether the middle part is long, 45 degrees or side cheekbones, front chin or no chin... There are limitations. Let the patients cut it like this. "If I cut myself like this, I will definitely look pretty." It's hard to convince me of my stubbornness, so it seems like there aren't many reviews. And I know that reoperation is more difficult. I know that it is more difficult to separate the muscles and ligaments as they were born and to separate the muscles and ligaments that are attached to each other by other doctors.

알렉시 Writer 2021-12-02 (목) 22:06 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

망고구미고 2021-12-03 (금) 19:24 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

알렉시 Writer 2021-12-05 (일) 01:41 2 Years ago Address
[@Mangogumigo] I searched for reviews at other hospitals a little bit, but most of them were cut like a doll line. Plastic surgery is a job for a doctor, and there must be skills and habits... The doctor who shaved with a doll line will be accustomed to it, and the doctor who shaved it safely and moderately will be familiar with it and will do well. I decided on my own. I think Mango Gumi Go-nim is also afraid because you have to make your own choices and take responsibility. Everyone is like that... Me too... My personality is generally decisive, and if it's not too risky, I think it's a style I put into practice. (Still, it took 10 years to decide.. In the meantime, there must have been developments in the skill and skill level of doctors.) First of all, the result of studying and worrying about sagging cheeks is. I'm thinking of doing it. It's like a 100kg person who has lost more than 30kg, but their breasts and belly skin are drooping. (Of course, the part that is removed from the face is less than 1 kilogram, so it won't sag that much.. But because it's the face, you can see the fine sagging.) On the other hand, if you look at dieters who lost a few tens of kilos without such sagging, they exercise like crazy and turn them into muscles. There are some people who make the skin elastic and fit in well. I think the results will be different depending on the post-surgery management, the first two weeks when the flesh and bones attach, do not exercise vigorously or chew excessively.. Eat good protein and carbohydrates, and use cold compresses well Also , I think that sagging will change depending on how you use your facial muscles in your daily life after such post-surgery management . For example, if you have a chin, doing muing exercises will help. (I have a very slightly chinless chin, but my tongue is already properly aligned on the roof of my mouth.. My teeth are also very even; I really just have a blunt bone..) And when I pinch my cheeks, my skin doesn’t stretch like glutinous rice cake. The fact that it increased less also seems to have helped me to make a decision.

알렉시 Writer 2021-12-05 (일) 01:52 2 Years ago Address
[@Mangogumigo] I'll put it as the last comment. I really like Angelina Jolie's cheekbones and chin too, but... Jolie has good symmetry and is in harmony with her gorgeous features . It's like. Because I told the director that normal is good .. I think harmony is the top priority for her. I hope that you decide in a way that makes the most of the strengths of Mango Gumi Go's face :)
게산기 2021-12-07 (화) 22:09 2 Years ago Address
You've worked hard, only things will get better
Prev  Next  List