Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Day 10 of turning.. Food gets stuck in the mouth.

안나수이이 2016-01-15 (금) 16:47 8 Years ago 4931
I had jaw surgery 10 days ago..The sutured flesh in the mouth protrudes slightlyOne side of the molar is blocked, and food gets stuck behind it.At first I thought it was because of stitches or edema, so I thought it would be fine if the stitches were removed...Even after removing the stitches yesterday, if you eat something, the food gets stuck in the front of the back molars, so you eat while removing it with your fingers.I think the suture was done by making the skin protrude slightly when the incision was sutured... The swelling in the mouth is gone, and is it a problem that will get better with time?Or do I have to cut the sutures protruding from the gums?Anyone have any experience like this?? ㅠ.ㅠ

Comment 4
베리봉봉 2016-01-15 (금) 17:06 8 Years ago Address
After a wisdom tooth is pulled out, it will be unnatural at first, but it will soften over time just like it softens ㅠㅠ.. If it is too uncomfortable, you have to cut the suture again and pinch it. It's a hassle.. wait a little bit ㅠㅠ..

안나수이이 Writer 2016-01-15 (금) 17:17 8 Years ago Address
Ah... it would be great if that was the case... but thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to wait and see..^^
아이넝휴 2016-02-25 (목) 21:47 8 Years ago Address
Huh... I'm also worried about the thread right now ㅠ Cheer up!!
Jshdbe 2016-11-18 (금) 18:25 7 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List