Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Following eye and cheekbone surgery... I had forehead surgery...

(★.★)별눈 2007-08-07 (화) 09:51 16 Years ago 2398
It's been a week since I had eye and cheek implant surgery... They say it usually takes 2 weeks to look natural... I got my forehead done yesterday to coincide with the swelling period... I guess I looked at my forehead too easily... ..When I woke up after the surgery, I didn't feel any pain at all. I woke up feeling refreshed and walked around with my Ninggel bottle, bragging to the nurses that I didn't feel any pain. But after about 40 minutes, it started to feel like a migraine in my head... I thought I had to go home quickly, but by the time I got home, I was half dead... I almost fainted to the point where I couldn't even drink water... Pumpkin juice. I should have bought some porridge, but I was in so much pain that I didn't even know what to buy or eat. As soon as I got there, I took the medicine on an empty stomach. It was around 1 a.m. when I woke up and was rolling around in so much pain that I broke into a cold sweat. This is a chin surgery. I think it hurts more than before... Maybe it's been so long that I've forgotten the pain... ㅠㅠ I'm wearing a blood hose, but the blood tank is 3/2 full... But I think I'll live with the pain a little less today... ..Has my forehead always hurt like this? ㅠㅠI’m dying to take off the bandage as soon as possible;;

Comment 2
애니언니 2007-08-07 (화) 13:26 16 Years ago Address
When I got my nose done, it didn't hurt at all... I did the surgery on my forehead lightly. Just like you, it really didn't hurt right after the surgery. I was wondering if I was made for surgery or not... but by the evening, I felt like I was going to die. I thought my head was going to break... I did it with my eyes open . It feels like I stayed up for two nights ㅡㅜ I think I would have survived if it weren't for the tight bandages^^ Don't worry, you'll be fine if you last 2-3 days, so just wait~
(★.★)별눈 Writer 2007-08-07 (화) 18:54 16 Years ago Address
Phew~ That's right... I'm a little less worried after hearing what Annie said^^ They told me to come to the hospital today, and I went there, and they told me to just throw away the pain and go home... I didn't want to pay for the car, so I said, "I was in so much pain yesterday, so give me some painkillers." "I asked for it.." haha ​​So I got a shot of painkiller on my butt and came home, and now it's almost gone.... The night is dull... I wonder how I can deal with the pain again when the medicine runs out... Ah~ When it doesn't hurt, I clean the room. I have to;;;;
Prev  Next  List