• KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Contouring Surgery (Chin Surgery) Day 21 Review

쥬잉 2019-01-31 (목) 22:33 5 Years ago 3289
Hospital
노종훈
https://sungyesa.com/new/d04/122612 >>Day 11 review! If you go in, you can go in through the link for the early postoperative period~ Hello! It's already been 3 weeks since I had a square jaw surgery. Today, I went to the hospital to get managed for swelling. In fact, even in the 2nd week, I was very aware that I was recovering after undergoing major surgery such as gargles and mouth stitches. Maybe the swelling got better, but it seems to be helpful . It's on both sides, but you can just feel it with your tongue, and the thread keeps getting chewed on~,, I think it was definitely more uncomfortable when there were stitches. Also, the seams with stitches are bumpy! I feel like I've gained weight with the twisted shape? Maybe it's a scar... Anyway, I was really afraid and went to the hospital to have the stitches removed. I was prepared, but what the heck... ㅋㅋㅋ He sprayed an anesthetic spray!!!^3^ It was really bitter and tasteless, but instead, there was no pain at all. ㅠㅠ He was just smart and cut it with scissors! oh It's a melting thread, but it didn't melt at all??,,;; Well, I heard that if you gargle frequently after eating food, it will melt and it won't hurt when you pull it out, so I tried hard to melt it...;; It ended well without... 2. Swelling & swelling management First of all, the swelling is very much gone now! Does it make your face look a little fat? I just feel like a lot of people with cheeks. To be honest, I didn't really know haha ​​I look at my face in the mirror every day, so even if I fall out, I don't think I'm missing it... But my family recognized me. Are you sure the swelling has gone down now? If you touch it, the muscles on the chin side are still tightly packed, and when viewed from the front, the chin has volume that makes it look angular, but my family says it's missing a lot. But I don't think I would think that my cheeks were swollen if I didn't look carefully. Rather, if someone asks, I feel like I can get rid of it by saying ;; At home, I can't even make a warm compress because I'm afraid of doing it wrong, but it's warm and it's so good^3^ It feels like the swelling is about to go down... But it doesn't seem like the swelling will go away right away..! I also feel good about skin care as a finishing touch . Rather than going out for a walk separately, I went on a trip and walked a lot after the sun went down. Going to the mart or doing daily movements like this?? I only fixed it haha ​​Going out for a walk separately is really not annoying... heh I didn't even try... haha ​​I used to drink a lot of pumpkin juice, but now I just do it for a day . I seem to eat about once?..ㅋ Sometimes I forget and don't eat..lol But I feel nervous because I don't have to gargle after pulling out the thread in my mouth ?? I was surprised because I felt like I was paralyzed while eating something, and my jaw throbbed from time to time, but now it's really nothing at all. Because of this, I seem to forget that I really had surgery hahaha I don't have any sensory abnormalities at all... even when I laugh I just laugh. It's the most important thing... Heh I pulled out the thread in my mouth and was able to eat spicy and hot food. I'm a person who rinses out one meal a day with something spicy, but the kimchi at a noodle restaurant feels so spicy. I don't eat it. I don't eat it. As for how much my mouth opens,, I thought my mouth was wide open, but I was shocked that the gimbap didn't go in. I couldn't eat thickly sliced ​​gimbap. I think it 's vague to explain . I was teased a lot for my angular chin, and whenever a chin-related topic came up, I just withdrew and cared about it alone. I keep fiddling with my hair and sometimes tying it up... I always take pictures with my hair covered... Now that the people I meet won't say anything with my chin anymore, I think that's the most comfortable thing for now. The bad thing is that I didn't do clowns so my clowns started to stand out? Hahahaha Every hospital told me to do clowns. It's okay~ Because of this reaction, I didn't have surgery because I thought about sagging cheeks or side effects. But really greedy for people.. haha ​​Because the chin is getting thinner, it would be nice if the sides were reduced.. I wanted to. I don't want to do it again.. haha ​​ㅠㅠ

Comment 21
동키 2019-02-01 (금) 00:46 5 Years ago Address
Can you tell me the information and cost of the surgery?

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-01 (금) 18:43 5 Years ago Address
[@Donkey] The long curves were restrained ㄴㅎ It's probably the scouting one! I think it was 450 or something.
뜨디어윤곽 2019-02-01 (금) 01:42 5 Years ago Address
It's so scary because I'm going to be in the same hospital as you two.

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-01 (금) 18:44 5 Years ago Address
[@Teudeo Contour] 3 types... ㅠㅠ You've made a really big decision. Good luck with your surgery..!

뜨디어윤곽 2019-02-01 (금) 19:17 5 Years ago Address
[@Juing] Thank you~~^^
장고 2019-02-01 (금) 02:27 5 Years ago Address
You've worked hard. I'm now 2 weeks in, and I feel like I'm getting fatter day by day. By the way, can you tell me what kind of food I can eat right now?

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-01 (금) 18:45 5 Years ago Address
[@Jjango] That squid or tough meat? It's just all the food you normally eat. I just peeled off the chicken and I can't do this, but I can eat it. It's easier to eat boneless pieces than boneless ones.

장고 2019-02-02 (토) 00:17 5 Years ago Address
[@Juing] That's right, I want to eat all the food as soon as possible, but I'm afraid I'll overdo it, so I'm avoiding it.

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-02 (토) 02:38 5 Years ago Address
[@Django] But around the 2nd week? I felt like my face went numb after eating something like udon. I like to eat soft food though.
유아인코내꺼 2019-02-01 (금) 15:50 5 Years ago Address
Are you satisfied with the surgery? And did you have a bad chin?

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-01 (금) 18:47 5 Years ago Address
[@Yoo Ah-in's nose mine] Yes, I had a square chin, no matter who saw it. It's really nice that I can't hear that my jaw is chapped.
단무찌 2019-02-01 (금) 16:11 5 Years ago Address
When did you start brushing your outer teeth?

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-01 (금) 18:50 5 Years ago Address
[@Danmuchi]   I don't remember well, but from what I wrote, I think it was on the 11th day or even before that! It hasn't been a few days since I didn't brush my teeth, and since I said it's okay to brush my teeth, I just brushed the outside and the inside with a baby toothbrush..!
멜롱멜룽 2019-02-02 (토) 02:13 5 Years ago Address
How was the pain right after the surgery?

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-02 (토) 02:36 5 Years ago Address
[@melongmelung] The pain was about the extent of wearing a face-reducing pressure device for a long time. It was tolerable. I think it hurt for about an hour in the morning. As I subsided, the pain came back.
도글 2019-02-02 (토) 21:14 5 Years ago Address
저두 거기ㅜ상담다녀왓는데 혹시 계단현상이나 그런건없나요?? 넘넘 걱정되요

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-02 (토) 21:51 5 Years ago Address
[@도글] 만져보면 울퉁불퉁하게 탁 걸리는거말씀하시는건가요? 저는 일단 보기에는 라인매끈하고 앞턱을 안해서 앞턱시작하는부분부터 좀 뼈가 두껍게 만져지기는해요. 근데 의사쌤이 앞턱까지 하는게아니라 만졌을때는 좀 티가 날수도있다고 미리말씀하셨어요. 보기에는 전혀 티 안나요!
haha호호 2019-02-13 (수) 15:33 5 Years ago Address
입안 실밥제거했는데도 입이잘 안벌어지나요? 저는 아직 실밥제거전이고 이번주에 실밥제거할건데,, 실밥때문에 잘안벌어지는게 아니군요.. 김밥이안들어갈 정도라니ㅜ 고기를 맘껏먹을수있을려면 언제쯤부터일까여?

쥬잉 Writer 2019-02-14 (목) 00:23 5 Years ago Address
[@haha호호] 실밥제거하면 2주째이신가요,,?글쎄요..좀 질긴고기드시려면 적어도 3주 반?에서 4주차는되어야하는거같아요 전 이제 5주차고 건오징어빼고 이제 딱히 못 먹을건없을거같아요. 아 입벌리는거는 저랑 케이스가 다르시면 다를수있어요. 저는 근육이 두꺼워서 근육에 이것저것 해서 입벌어지는게 더 더딜 수 있다고 쌤이 그러시더라고요. 억지로라도 조금씩 조금씩 입 벌리는 운동하라하시더라고요. 한 3개월?정도 지나면 근육뭉친거풀리면서 좀 더 벌어질거라고 하셨어요

알미 2019-02-23 (토) 09:28 5 Years ago Address
[@쥬잉] 5주차정도되면 오징어빼고 다 드실수잇어요?저는 입도안벌어지지만 씹는게 아직도 힘들어서ㅠㅠ21일째입니다
소똥이개똥이 2019-10-03 (목) 15:38 4 Years ago Address
수술정보좀 알려주세요~
Prev  Next  List