Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Cheekbone accumulator suction, jaw line, side cheek fat grafting, forehead, forehead, and front cheeks

빼빼로구운계란 2023-08-24 (목) 15:12 10 Months ago 1341
Dr.
이승룡
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Days
3 days

I made a reservation at 10 o'clock on Monday, the 21st, the day of surgery. Since I live in a rural area, I had to get tested in advance to see if I could undergo general anesthesia. However, on the same day, I got a blood test, chest It seemed like they were sending the result around 2 o'clock. I went into surgery around 3:30. Before the surgery, I slept and waited in the recovery room . I don't remember lying face down in the operating room and being sprayed with disinfectant. The surgery was performed under sedation, with butt fat harvested and general anesthesia administered to the cheekbones. After the surgery, I decided to have facial accu-liposuction and fat grafting to the forehead, temples, forehead, and nasolabial area using fat from the buttocks, and if sagging side cheeks were present even after cheekbone reduction, I decided to put them in at that time. When recovering after the surgery.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1131)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
12 Hours ago
구름앙
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
ysysii
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
뚜벅1517
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
뉴니느니
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Days ago
기리니D
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
Seohaa
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
코코아아이스
Cheekbone accumulator suction, jaw line, side cheek fat grafting, forehead, forehead, and front cheeks's Reviews More (10/1131)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List