Price
1500 만원
Days
30 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

I’ve had double jaw surgery from Director Shin Hee-jin. It’s been 4 weeks since I had it. I’ve definitely heard a lot that my jaw has gotten shorter and my face has gotten smaller! In the past, I was really stressed out because my jaw would make noise, my jaw would stick out long when I took pictures, and my front teeth were worn down due to malocclusion, but now I don’t have to worry about that. ㅋ It’s good that I don’t have to worry about that anymore. Since double jaw surgery is an important surgery, I did a lot of research and carefully looked into it. I thought that Iyu Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery would be a safe surgery, so I decided on the double jaw contour after consulting with Director Shin Hee-jin. During the process of preparing for double jaw surgery, I didn’t have as many things to prepare for double jaw surgery as I thought. However, on the first day of double jaw surgery, there was not much pain except for a sore throat, and I felt like I could go back to my daily life right away. And the swelling was at its peak until the first week.. Please keep that in mind. ㅋ It’s already been a month, but now I think I can eat okay except for meat. The swelling in my double jaw has gone down a lot, and my pronunciation is still a little awkward, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it will go back with time! I’m just waiting for the day I go to the hospital!!
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 109)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
쩨비쩨비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
라이몽
Contouring Double Jaw Surgery Review Double Jaw Surgery Preparation's Reviews More (10/109)

Comment 1
bebear 2024-09-06 (금) 18:05 22 Days ago Address
The asymmetry was also caught, thank you for your hard work!
Prev  Next  List