Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
1000 만원
Days
35 days

Hello, it's been a month since I had the 3-type contour + non-prosthetic nose tip surgery. I thought it was a plateau since the 2nd week, but it fell off slowly, but looking at the photos after a month, it fell off so much that it's scary~ Now, I can enjoy putting on makeup and looking in the mirror even when I have morning swelling! Before the surgery, I wanted to improve my wide cheekbones and asymmetry, but I felt like my chin was a little flat, and I wanted to improve the wide feeling of the angle under my ears on the square jaw. So I did the 3-type contour and moved my chin forward! I got filler for my nose 8 years ago, but I was worried that my nose tip looked blunt and my wings? My nose tip looked a little droopy! So I did the non-prosthetic nose surgery at the same time! Now that it's been a month, I thought people around me would recognize me, but my parents didn't recognize me because they thought I lost weight. I heard compliments like my face looks younger because I lost weight, and it was a tough recovery period after my summer vacation, but it felt worth it. I feel so grateful to the doctors who did the surgery so naturally and beautifully! After a month of recovery, I can eat food quite freely. I can eat Chuseok food without any problems, and I can eat ribs without holding them and tearing them, or by cutting them with scissors, without feeling much strain on my bones or masticatory muscles. I don't drink alcohol, so I couldn't feel any inflammation. I sleep lying down now. My face is definitely swollen more than when I sleep sitting up, but it's a swelling that slowly goes down around 4 p.m., but it goes down like swelling from daily life, so I'm not too worried about it. The only pain is a pressure when I turn my head when I wake up and feel a tingling sensation in the direction I sleep in, and sometimes I feel a tingling sensation in the area where I lose sensation while doing my daily life, so I think I'm recovering well~ Unlike the beginning when I was worried that something would go wrong, the pain is less and the swelling has gone down a lot, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much my face will change in half a year and a year.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 256)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
닝냥냥냐영뇽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
진저브리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
12 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
다애다
1 month after contour 3+ non-prosthetic nose tip surgery's Reviews More (10/256)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List