Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Corrected jaw contour and problem solved (malocclusion)

오늘왠지 2024-08-16 (금) 16:42 1 Months ago 1184
Dr.
신희진
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
150 days

Comparing the photos before and after the double jaw surgery, the difference is really clear. It's been about 5 months, so I'm doing well without any discomfort, and the swelling seems to have all gone down! I think double jaw surgery should be done at a specialized oral and maxillofacial surgery clinic. Even though it was my first consultation, I went to Iyu Oral Clinic because I trusted Director Shinwon and when I read many reviews, I thought it was perfect for me, so I remember getting the surgery from Director Shin Hee-jin of Iyu Oral Clinic! Haha It feels like just yesterday, but it's already been 5 months, and I can't believe it! I hope my review was helpful to those who were worried like me. However, they said that you have to wait a year for your facial line to appear, so I guess I'll have to wait and see since time is the medicine~ I'm eating whatever I want except for solid foods, and I'm very satisfied because my appearance seems to have settled in naturally. Haha I always had a hard time because my teeth weren't even and I had a malocclusion, but now I don't have to worry about that and I'm so happy that I can smile brightly.
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 111)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
아어아어
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
peocle123
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
쩨비쩨비
Corrected jaw contour and problem solved (malocclusion)'s Reviews More (10/111)

Comment 2
지훈정 2024-08-16 (금) 16:59 1 Months ago Address
저도 알아보는데 신원장님한테 기능양악 많이 받는거같더라고요 진짜 자연스럽게 잘 되셨네욤..
IslandCity 2024-08-19 (월) 14:21 1 Months ago Address
와 진짜 자연스럽네요! 축하드려요
Prev  Next  List