Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Is there anyone else who changed after Yangak like me?

쁠리뮤 2024-01-01 (월) 15:12 8 Months ago 3059
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
365 days

Hello , it’s been 9 months since I had double jaw surgery and 3 types of contouring surgery!! I had severe asymmetry and malocclusion, so my face felt flat and glum! So, among many hospitals, there was a case like mine at Waigugang, so I had the surgery and I am very satisfied ha_ha The feeling in my mouth has almost completely returned, the swelling has almost completely gone down, and I enjoy taking selfies while walking around haha  ​​There is nothing I have to be careful about when eating, and I feel comfortable doing everything. I think I’m eating well!! Now, I get told a lot that I'm pretty, and my self-esteem has gone up, and I always think I did a good job with the surgery haha. And even though I'm young, I'm often told that I look younger!! (Maybe it's because of the clown, haha)  I think it played a very important role in changing my impression!  It was hard and scary at first, but now it has become more natural and prettier, so people who see me for the first time just think it's my original face haha. My image has definitely changed and I feel like I'm decorating myself more. I'm doing well without sagging weight and without any major worries!! I plan to take better care of myself in the future to become even prettier!! Hahaha, I think it's really nice that it doesn't have that typical Western evil look!! If you are also concerned, I hope you will do more research and have a satisfactory surgery!!

Comment 8
김김킴 2024-01-01 (월) 16:51 8 Months ago Address
Wow, it's so pretty. Do you ever get braces? Can I know the price?
피야오리양 2024-01-01 (월) 17:20 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
미니멀러 2024-01-01 (월) 17:59 8 Months ago Address
Wow, that was great. Congratulations on your success!!!
안면비돼칭 2024-01-01 (월) 23:13 8 Months ago Address
Congratulations so much
아이온 2024-01-02 (화) 13:15 8 Months ago Address
Good job haha
빠른환생 2024-01-09 (화) 11:17 8 Months ago Address
대박 축하해요!!
루로로루 2024-01-13 (토) 21:09 8 Months ago Address
너무 부러움 ㅠㅠㅠ
코재수술해야함 2024-01-15 (월) 23:08 8 Months ago Address
축하해요 완전잘됨
Prev  Next  List