Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

It's only the second week, but I'm very satisfied!

순대볶음밤 2024-10-08 (화) 22:14 3 Days ago 1076
Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
165 만원
Days
14 days

As I became an adult and my cheeks lost fat rapidly, I was stressed out because my cheeks were sunken and the size of my cheekbones were different on both sides. I especially hated it when I looked at the side. Since it was a surgery that touched my bones, I thought about it for several years. Then I noticed the basics of contouring and had a consultation. I liked that Director Oh Jeong-seok consulted only on the parts I wanted without excessive recommendations, and I trusted him more because the hospital itself only did contouring. I made the surgery date right after the consultation, and although the surgery date was a little delayed, the director took that much more care. I had contouring type 1 cheekbone surgery, and it didn't hurt as much as I thought on the day of the surgery, but the most difficult thing was the nausea from the general anesthesia and antibiotics. However, it gradually got better after 2-3 days. Until the 4th day, I ate mainly soft foods like porridge, eggs, and noodles, but after that, I think I ate everything I wanted (as long as I could open my mouth without straining myself!). The swelling hasn't completely gone down yet, so it's not really noticeable, but you can still see that the bumpy lines have been sorted out. Haha. I'm satisfied with this much. But I'm still greedy, so I go for a walk every day because I heard that walking is good for reducing swelling. I hope the swelling goes down quickly~
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 46)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
arario
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
망쳤쓰
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
VYVVVYV
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
아구예뽀라
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
순대볶음밤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
캣츠아이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
지돌이이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
개미는뚠뚠오늘도뚠뚠
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
이츠미마리오
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
향이나
It's only the second week, but I'm very satisfied!'s Reviews More (10/46)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List