Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face liposuction]

A review of getting deep cheek suction and chin Botox!! It's still the 7th day, but I'm still leaving... haha ​​

트니꾸 2022-03-30 (수) 16:44 2 Years ago 3651
Dr.
이한정
Hospital
에이탑성형외과
Days
7 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

수술 1주일후

<수술 1주일후>

수술 1주일후

<수술 1주일후>

Wow.. I’m finally posting a review here on the photo review section haha. I was worried because I suddenly had trouble making decisions before deciding on a hospital, but I wanted a consultation. I went because I thought it was the right time, but it was resolved more smoothly through consultation than I expected, and the surgery date was set sooner!! It's a busy season these days, but they say there are often cancellations... But then again, I also happened to have something to do with the schedule. I heard that if you make the right decision, the surgery will be done right away, so I just made the decision directly during the consultation, right? This is why I wondered if there were hospitals that were right for me haha. I feel a bit uncomfortable revealing the name of the hospital in times like this, so I wanted to write a review right away after the surgery and if the results were good!! Hahaha Somehow I feel relieved and refreshed haha. It's been a while since I had the surgery, so I don't think I'm really feeling the effect. There is still some minor swelling... I'm still getting some redness ㅠㅠhahaha. I got my deep cheeks and chin line cleaned and even got chin Botox!! I was also worried about the wrinkles on my neck. The director looked at me and said that I wasn't worried enough to do anything yet, so I hesitated... Oh, by the way, this is Jiheup, but they call it fox contouring! If you are planning to consult, please refer to this!! Maybe it's A-Top's representative surgery... Actually, when I was looking into the director, I heard that he was famous for his diaphragm!! Hahaha First of all, I am satisfied so far and I am looking forward to it as it will be more effective as time passes!!! I was uploading a photo because there was still some minor swelling, but it might not look very effective, so I was worried. But I am still feeling it myself, and my close friends noticed the effects right away! Hmm... This is my first time writing a review, so can I end it like this? Haha, if you have any questions, please leave a comment~!!

Comment 14
설리진리 2022-03-30 (수) 22:52 2 Years ago Address
Do you have any idea which one is the deep cheek? I had a fat transplant in the past, so it came down like a bulldog .

트니꾸 Writer 2022-03-31 (목) 11:44 2 Years ago Address
[ @Sulli Jinri] Between the cheekbones and the chin line? It's the part that goes all the way down there!! The part that says we came down like bulldogs is probably right!!!
방배동시라소니 2022-03-30 (수) 23:52 2 Years ago Address
Deep cheeks seem to be subtly effective haha ​​I did well!

트니꾸 Writer 2022-03-31 (목) 11:45 2 Years ago Address
[@Bangbae-dong Sirasoni] They say it will be more effective if the swelling goes down ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to it~
냨냒 2022-03-31 (목) 00:34 2 Years ago Address
붓기 좀만 더 빠지면 자연스럽게 자리앉을거같아!

트니꾸 Writer 2022-03-31 (목) 11:45 2 Years ago Address
[@냨냒] 진짜ㅠㅠ? ㅎㅎ 고마웡!! 아직 얼마 안되가지구 크게 효과는 없어보여도 나는 좀 느끼고 있긴 한데.. 그렇게 봐줘서 고마워^^!!
삼이삼1 2022-04-02 (토) 05:53 2 Years ago Address
나두 심부볼지흡땡긴당.. 확실히 전보다 갸름해보여!

트니꾸 Writer 2022-04-04 (월) 16:28 2 Years ago Address
[@삼이삼1] 헤헤 고마워!! 시간 지날수록 이게 효과가 더 드러나긴 하는거 같아~ 나두 아직까진 만족!!
hyeonkk123 2022-04-05 (화) 16:59 2 Years ago Address
오오 라인이 깔끔해지졌네요
이피님 2022-04-06 (수) 13:05 2 Years ago Address
전도 너무 이쁘신대 후도 이쁘고 걱정이 없겟어용 ㅠㅠ
똥규리 2022-04-07 (목) 23:32 2 Years ago Address
붓기 얼마나 가셨어요??????혹시 지흡 부분마취로도 가능할까용?ㅠㅠㅠ
Bonheur 2022-04-15 (금) 09:30 2 Years ago Address
자연스럽게
오늘그 2022-08-12 (금) 03:23 2 Years ago Address
심부볼 완부..나도잘됐으면
윤모시깽쓰 2022-11-01 (화) 20:05 1 Years ago Address
혹시 통증은 어땠어여 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ