Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

It's been 150 days since I had facial contouring surgery.

페르 2023-06-22 (목) 21:07 1 Years ago 2967
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
성형전

<성형전>

성형후

<성형후>

The stress from the bumpy face since the first day of surgery was no joke, but it started to sag around the 3rd month. As the swelling went down, it sagged and now my chin is almost on the ground, but when I look in the mirror, my face looks really big. But when I compare it to other people's faces, it's not that big... But when I first had the surgery, my eyes were swollen and my eyebrows almost touched my eyes, but now my eyebrows are gradually going up like before, so I'm feeling a little relieved. When I first saw the hospital's consulting room director, it had been 8 months since the surgery, but my face actually looked really swollen (this is my subjective feeling) and big, but when I went this time, it had been 1 year and 2 months and my face had gotten smaller. I'm also waiting for time to pass quickly. This is the first time since I got a facelift that I've wanted time to pass quickly since I got older. I'll just upload photos of the surgical site for your reference. Please understand that I can't say whether the results of the surgery are good or bad because the final results aren't out yet. * You can't really see it in the before-surgery photos, but my neck wrinkles and double chin were no joke. But since I deleted all the photos that I didn't like, I have nothing to compare it to. Now, my double chin and neck wrinkles are almost gone.

Comment 9
evmango 2023-06-22 (목) 21:26 1 Years ago Address
The effect is amazing
우뿌뿌 2023-06-23 (금) 10:38 1 Years ago Address
It seems like something has changed slightly
규뀨연이 2023-06-23 (금) 12:29 1 Years ago Address
Is that the picture... I honestly think the before and after have changed???ㅠㅠ
또또14 2023-06-25 (일) 11:57 1 Years ago Address
I guess I have to wait 150 days, but I think it's okay! Please wait a little longer.
우리믿음 2023-06-26 (월) 17:17 1 Years ago Address
It is clear that your face has become tighter. Originally, you had to wait a year for a facelift surgery because of scars, so I think it would be better if you waited.
복댕이야 2023-08-18 (금) 15:13 1 Years ago Address
The before and after didn't change. It's hard to tell just by looking at the photo.
성형선배 2023-12-19 (화) 06:24 9 Months ago Address
It seems to have turned out well naturally, congratulations
ehny 2024-07-18 (목) 00:47 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
불독살 2024-08-10 (토) 16:56 1 Months ago Address
I have a wedding in 4 months, but will the swelling still not go down by then? My face is already big, and now it's a total mess...ㅠㅠ It's been a week since I had the surgery.
Prev  Next  List