Days
Private
전

<전>

전

<전>

2주차때 아직 붓기 있을때라 부어보이게 나오긴했다

<2주차때 아직 붓기 있을때라 부어보이게 나오긴했다>

The day of the surgery , I was very dizzy and my stomach was really bad, so my jaw was a little stiff and I was nauseous. I was so nervous the night before that I couldn't sleep well. After the surgery, I woke up from the anesthesia and was in the recovery room, and I was so sleepy that I asked if I could sleep, and I was told I couldn't, so I fought and slept. When I came into the hospital room, they told me I could sleep, but I was sleepy and dizzy, so it was hard to sleep, but I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I watched YouTube and felt comfortable. The most uncomfortable things were feeling dizzy and feeling unwell. It was a bit difficult after I was discharged, but I got better quickly, and I lost a lot of weight because I couldn't eat. Week 2 . When I had the stitches removed from my mouth, it was very painful even though I was under anesthesia. There is still some swelling, but it is going down a lot compared to the first time and I like it. It has been 2 months now and the swelling has gone down a lot since the 2nd week!! I said I would give you a review, but it was a little late.

Comment 2
라일라이락 2023-11-08 (수) 15:35 7 Months ago Address
오오 효과좋당
코냥히 2023-11-14 (화) 12:33 7 Months ago Address
2주됐을 때 지흡 멍이나 붓기는 어땠어?
Prev  Next  List