Prev  List
[etc]

orbital fracture

코아코코코아 2021-06-24 (목) 05:25 3 Years ago 1003
Dr.
기억안남
Hospital
세브란스의원
Actually, I had surgery because of an illness, but I'm going to write carefully in the Seongyesa because of my external appearance. The muscles in the eyeballs became inflamed and hardened, and the eyes tended to protrude. My eyes are sore and I can't see well. As the inflammation improved, my eyesight improved, but when I took a picture, the position of the right eye bud on the right eye was very different and I was stressed. Even when I was alive, I had tears in my eyes and my eyes were stuffy, so my eyes smelled like dog tears, and I had an eye lesion. Then, I had surgery at Severance, and although it wasn't perfect as it used to be, it's turned around, but it's still the same. Still, it doesn't show much haha ​​I belong to a good case, but I've seen a person whose eyes are completely turned off ... . When I remove the bones, it goes out all of a sudden... My eyes are getting smaller and smaller.... I'll write it down just in case.

Comment 1
동안미인35 2021-07-12 (월) 18:44 2 Years ago Address
Ah... you've been through a lot. However, I am glad that I was able to overcome it to some extent through surgery. I hope you are getting better functionally. Dry eye syndrome, etc.
Prev  List