Prev  Next  List
[Face]

ㅅㅅㅇ Clown Review

choku 2024-02-09 (금) 11:07 4 Months ago 1907
Dr.
박종림원장
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

Hello, this is a 3 month review of ㅅㅅㅇ Contour Type 1 (clown). Every time I took a picture of my face, it was stressful to see my cheekbones showing out. Especially when someone else took the picture with the rear camera...ㅠㅜㅠㅜ I couldn't even make a smiling face, so I had to cover my face with my hand to take the picture. So, I always thought about and worried about cheekbone surgery. (Because I'm scared) I thought that eventually I would have to have surgery someday, so let's do it quickly...! I have made a decision. It's amazing that I'm writing a review after 3 months... Now all the major swelling is gone! There's only a little bit of swelling left that I can only feel, but I'm already happy because I think it's all gone. The gums still feel a little weird, but my mouth is fully open and there's no problem eating. Even if you run or do a little strength training, there is no major discomfort! Even when I sleep, I sometimes turn my face to the side without realizing it, but it doesn't hurt or feel weird! Overall, the cheekbone line seems to be becoming more and more natural, and I'm so glad I don't have to worry about my cheekbones even when I wear a hat! I have no regrets at all.. I will keep fighting with the lifting management until all the swelling goes away!!

Comment 7
코재수술해야함 2024-02-09 (금) 22:27 4 Months ago Address
오자연스렵가
Ebjgsd 2024-02-09 (금) 23:37 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쑥떡 2024-02-10 (토) 13:50 4 Months ago Address
오 자연스럽게 예쁘세요!
히정님 2024-02-13 (화) 10:21 4 Months ago Address
엄청 잘됏다.. ㅋㅋ
잼민잼민잼민 2024-02-13 (화) 16:30 4 Months ago Address
자연스럽네요 라인이 ㅠ 부럽
코재수술해야함 2024-02-14 (수) 01:31 4 Months ago Address