Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
407 만원
Days
25 days

Thread lifting maintenance period effect cost review~~ Why is my face so dull these days? I feel like my face is stretching. When I was in the middle of taking care of my face, I got a meridian with Inmode, but that was already 4 years ago (when I got married), so these days it's better. It came out and I really showed off again hahaha Silhouette Soft facial thread lifting!! The price is expensive, but the side effects are minimal and the results are all good... There are several types of thread lifting, but when I looked for it, Silhouette lifting had the longest maintenance period among thread lifting, up to 1 year and 6 months, so I looked for a hospital that was good at thread lifting. Doctor organizing class!! I made my final decision and went! The director said that he only does thread lifting and facial liposuction, so I assumed he was an expert in thread lifting and facial liposuction (?). It was simple, but the fact that there were many celebrities who visited gave me more trust. ! Silhouette Soft I went to sleep... so there was no pain. Honestly, I didn't know it hurt. If you're going to do thread lifting, do it with Silhouette Soft thread lifting!!! From what I found, it was the latest one and seemed to be effective, but after actually trying it, I realized why that was the case!! As for care after the Silhouette Soft facial thread lifting , I was told that Duoderm would be applied for 3 days without replacement, and that I could take it off the next day and continue with my daily life , but there was no appointment, so I only replaced it and left it on for 4 days! Can you see that the lines on my face have been organized? My face has plumped up and my presbyopia has become younger... There were no side effects such as bruising or swelling, and the contouring of my nasolabial folds was really effective. Silhouette Soft facial thread lifting... I never thought it would be this good. I think there's a reason why I really take the top shot during thread lifting. And among the thread lifting threads , it seems to be more effective because it has the most cones . In the case of Silhouette Soft facial thread lifting, it is said that the maintenance period is about 18 months. Considering that other thread lifting treatments last about 1 year, the maintenance period is longer. Wouldn't it be 18 years? ㅜㅜ And I also went for Ultracall because I wanted to get rid of the bags under my eyes!!!! The effect was really good. Can you see the filling under my eyes? ㅜㅜ But you also need to take Ultracall regularly!!! I always covered it up with makeup because of bags under my eyes, but this alone was enough to give me a flawless look... I was reborn with the golden hands of Dr. Jeong-gi, the head of the doctor's cleaning class. I really like the Silhouette Soft facial thread lifting effect!!!!!!! The photo really looks like it has been retouched!!! Silhouette Soft Thread Lifting is said to be soluble thread, which changes into collagen as it melts, making the skin glow and more effective. I really recommend it. The effect was so good that I plan to get it again in 18 months. If you are thinking about facial thread lifting, I really recommend Silhouette Soft and I recommend consulting with Dr. Haha, I’ll take a question!! #Facial thread lifting #Doctor organizing class #Thread lifting maintenance period #Thread lifting effect

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List