Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

ㅁㅇㅁㅇㄱ

초코tintin 2020-04-28 (화) 01:07 4 Years ago 5757
Hello, I am writing this review after 17 months of having a clown at plastic surgery. Originally, I wasn't going to write it because it was annoying, but I have time to spare and I am writing this in hopes that it will be helpful to those who are considering reducing the clown. First of all, the side cheekbones themselves were not developed much, but the 45 degree cheekbones were developed a lot, so I did not want my face to look flat, so I considered reducing the cheekbones. I searched for information about the correlation between cheekbone reduction and cheek sagging. In the meanwhile, at Sungyesa, I heard that plastic surgery for cheekbone reduction would not cause sagging cheeks, so I decided to have the surgery. However, regardless of whether I have plastic surgery or not, I will always fall into a dilemma and think about it, and I decided to do it and regret it rather than regret not doing it . Once I visited the plastic surgery clinic and heard the explanation of how plastic surgery is done, the cheekbone method makes an incision directly on the surface of the skin above the cheekbones, not the mouth or scalp, and approaches the cheekbones for surgery. The teacher's explanation is that it can prevent the sagging cheek effect because it can minimize the damage to the connective tissue that is damaged during the detachment process compared to the method, but I'll skip this because I'm not a doctor... Anyway, the teacher was kind to give advice and said that I do not recommend clown reduction because I do not have very big clowns, but I think it is a lump sum payment because I saved about 5 million won through a part-time job during university vacation for clown reduction. and proceeded with cheekbone reduction. (For reference, the cost of the operation was 3 million won) So I had the operation on December 26, 2018. It was the first operation in my life, but it was not very painful or scary. Also, there was no such thing as a chin not widening or the sensation was strange. After coming home, it was the spring break of university, so I did not leave the house and focused only on getting rid of the swelling. Of course, I didn't eat chewing food for 2 weeks in order not to irritate the clowns, and I remember buying and grinding chicken because I wanted to eat it in the middle (for reference, chicken is not tasty if you grind it). I did not experience any other side effects. The bruises around the eyes were severe and the whites of the eyes had red blood, so the whites of both eyes were stained red like a vampire. It took longer than expected for this to fall out. And, of course, my face was swollen a lot. Is the big swelling 2 weeks? I have fallen so much, but it takes about 3 months for the swelling to subside. Before the little swelling goes away, my face looks very ugly and the thought of plastic surgery makes me depressed. However, if you wait patiently, you will definitely be satisfied with the reduced clowns . 1.Effect Once the cheekbones have been reduced, it seems difficult to have a dramatic celebrity-like doll line. In my case, I said that the 45 degree cheekbones were developed, but I did see the effect on both the 45 degree cheekbones and the side cheekbones through surgery . However, the ideal level of cheek reduction was not achieved as I had hoped, so depending on the angle and lighting, it still feels large. (Anyway, it is not a narrow and small face like a celebrity) But if the effect of the cheekbone reduction I wanted was 10, I think I've seen about 6-7 effects. People around me won't notice that I've had plastic surgery unless they say I've had plastic surgery, but every time I look in the mirror, I feel that my face has changed a lot. . Of course, it would have been better if the 45 degree cheekbones were reduced a bit more... I think so, but I'm quite satisfied with this. 2. Side Effects First, some people wonder if the skin on the cheekbones will be peeled off during the operation to leave a scar, but in my case, there was no scar left. And there were no side effects, but there was a slight sagging of the cheeks. However, even before plastic surgery, I have had some sagging cheeks since I was born, probably because my skin lacks elasticity. After plastic surgery , this is a little more serious, and when the light is shining on the face, it is noticeable that the bulldog meat sticks out from the side of the mouth. If you ask me, I will do plastic surgery again. There was a little sagging of the cheeks, but I still think it's better than having big cheekbones. Before you do plastic surgery, I hope that you will also think about what you gain or lose through plastic surgery, and make a careful decision to get a satisfactory result.

Comment 13
추월 2020-04-28 (화) 04:32 4 Years ago Address
Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your honest review!
뜨리벳 2020-04-28 (화) 17:09 4 Years ago Address
It was the hospital where I had a consultation appointment, so I read it thoroughly! Even if I decide again, the word that I will have plastic surgery comes to me very heavily.....
태혜지1 2020-04-29 (수) 15:50 4 Years ago Address
It's been 19 days since my surgery here, and it's been 17 months, so I'm really envious. I don't have any swelling, but my skin is thin and lacks elasticity. Maybe it's because my skin is white, so I can see very well because of the duo derm ㅠㅠ

예뻐지쟈요뀨 2020-05-06 (수) 23:36 4 Years ago Address
[@Taehyeji1] I can't find the surgery marks now, even though I've been trying to find them haha ​​For reference, I've been in my 5th month since I worked from home for a month and there's no trace of it because I didn't get any sunlight.
예뻐지쟈요뀨 2020-05-06 (수) 23:37 4 Years ago Address
I did it here too. It's not as dramatic as other hospitals, but the shortcomings are improved, and the fact that it is free from side effects and that it is safe seems to be the strongest point to compensate for the shortcomings.

그린그림 2020-05-07 (목) 11:07 4 Years ago Address
[@get pretty] Did both the 45 degree and the side cheekbones go in a lot? The more I search, the safer the surgery here seems to be, so I really want to do it.....
그린그림 2020-05-07 (목) 11:03 4 Years ago Address
I was looking for it here, thanks for the detailed review!!!
니맘 2020-05-08 (금) 21:54 4 Years ago Address
This is a very detailed review! It's really good I enjoyed it!!
크리숙달 2020-05-12 (화) 21:16 4 Years ago Address
Thanks for the honest and good information!! Helped a lot
죤쟐되쟈 2020-05-26 (화) 00:34 4 Years ago Address
The common denominator of all reviews is that 45 degrees are unsatisfactory. Thank you for the review.

종히얌 2023-09-25 (월) 14:12 10 Months ago Address
엥?  45도 광대와 옆광대 모두 효과보긴했는데 기대가10이었으면 6~7이라는거 아니었어?? 내가 잘못본건가
종히얌 2023-09-25 (월) 14:13 10 Months ago Address
나 여기 예약금걸고와서 ㅜㅜ 혹시 자금도 만족하는지 불편한건 없는지 알려줄수있을까?? ㅜㅜㅜ
경ㅇ니 2024-04-16 (화) 12:02 4 Months ago Address
ㅠ부럽습니다,, 혹시 청담ㅁㅇㅁㄷㄱ 일까요 논현ㅁㅇㅁㄷㄱ 인가용,,,?,,,,,
Prev  Next  List