Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Review of fat grafting for nasolabial folds

박밍구 2019-01-01 (화) 23:36 5 Years ago 5540
In fact, it has been quite a while since I had a facial fat transplant.  Suddenly, looking at my face reflected in the subway, the nasolabial folds kept popping out, so I looked for fillers and fat grafts, and I got a fat transplant because I was obsessed with it. It was said that the rate of engraftment was high if it was done up to the second round. When I looked at my face in the mirror, I could see it, but the people at the company didn't know it well. I have to say that my face became plump, but I had nasolabial folds and a chin, and when fat was transplanted, my skin was smooth and smooth. However, since it is fat, it all falls out over time. The chin fell out quickly, and the nasolabial folds are starting to show up again, so I keep worrying about it. I'm looking for a filler this time, but it doesn't seem to be permanent..

Comment 6
Msss 2019-01-01 (화) 23:40 5 Years ago Address
I also heard that they put stem cells in the face while absorbing abdominal liposuction this time~~ Don't expect too much.
mode**** 2019-01-03 (목) 07:03 5 Years ago Address
If there is no picture, it would be nice if I could see it~~ It would be nice to see if there is no picture~~
테일러힐 2019-01-15 (화) 20:57 5 Years ago Address
I don't have a second car, so I'm too shy and my forehead is all out. Damn it's raw fat
닭꼬지 2019-01-16 (수) 19:59 5 Years ago Address
If you do a fat transplant once, will that stout feeling last for about 2 years? I can't even feel it for a month ㅜㅜ
룰루랄라랄 2021-05-28 (금) 21:20 3 Years ago Address
Is it still better than before? I wish I only had 20% left.
코하자1 2024-06-04 (화) 19:08 2 Months ago Address
어떻게개선하셧어요?
Prev  Next  List