Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

ㅅㅅㅇ Contour 2 types 2nd week review arrived!! (Director, please receive my ♡..)

우퍄 2024-09-30 (월) 17:49 1 Days ago 527
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
594 만원
Days
17 days
전

<전>

후

<후>

First of all, I had square jaw, chin, cortical osteotomy, and masseter muscle reduction and had 2 types of contouring. It's been 2 weeks now. My chin was slightly brought forward, and my lower jaw wasn't angular, but it was heavy and asymmetrical, so I went to consult here and there and met Director Samsa-o and decided that this was the place. I was just drawn to it. I liked the reviews and I think I completely liked the interior of the director and the office. On the day of the surgery, I'm not afraid at all and I think I'll be able to do it somehow~, so I wasn't nervous or worried at all on the day of the surgery. I just wanted it to be over quickly. + I really wanted to drink water. When I went into the operating room and they said they were going to administer anesthesia, I thought about what if I don't get anesthesia. When I woke up, I was in the recovery room. I think I woke up almost immediately after the surgery was over. The director came and checked that the surgery was done well and left, but I looked like a god at that time because the anesthesia hadn't fully worn off. Director Park Jong-nim's gentle and affectionate personality was one of the reasons I chose Samsa-o, and I think it was a good choice. He came to check on my condition the morning of my discharge! Since you came twice, it seems like they really cared about me and it was good. Looking at the reviews, it seems like people get blood clots when they have a square jaw, but I didn't bleed much or anything, so I didn't get blood clots. I would sleep lightly and wake up repeatedly, and I couldn't sleep at dawn, so I spent the day wide awake. Oh, I barely had any pain, and my throat hurt so much, but it was only corona, so I could endure it. Rather, the phlegm was really bothersome.ㅠ Until the 3rd or 4th day after I was discharged, the swelling didn't show any signs of going down, and I wonder if it will ever go down.. I was trying to become pretty, but I was sad when I saw myself looking so ugly. More than anything, I hated gargling so much.ㅠ It was so painful not being able to chew. I usually fast a lot for dieting, so I thought starving would be okay, but it was so hard. I couldn't eat anything for the first 3 days, but after that, I ate porridge, yogurt, cake, etc.ㅎ On the 5th day, when I visited the hospital, I felt hungry, had the incision area cleaned(?), and received skin care and swelling management. That day, I wore a mask and went around here and there, but because I was wearing a mask, It really wasn't noticeable, and although the swelling was really bad on the 5th day, I felt that the length and width of my chin had decreased, so I wished the swelling would go down quickly. Day 7! The swelling had definitely gone down a lot. It feels like I gained 5kg more than before? I had an appointment the day before and ate this and that, but no one knew or pretended not to know . On the 12th day , I put on makeup and took off my mask for the first time, and no one around me recognized me! I also lost 4kg, and when I told them I had my wisdom teeth pulled, everyone said that my face looked smaller and my jawline seemed more prominent because I lost weight! On the 2nd week, it was finally the day to have the stitches removed. It didn't hurt at all and I couldn't feel it. I saw the director and had a CT scan and looked at the bone that had been cut. I can't believe my facial bones had grown this much..ㅋㅋㅋ The director also said that the CT scan showed a smooth line, so I was really happy!! And I thought the swelling was almost gone, but when I looked at the CT scan, it seems like there's still a long way to go, so I'm really excited... Honestly, even before the surgery, I often heard people say that my face shape is pretty, and I was satisfied with my life, so I thought about getting the surgery for a long time, but no. My face shape wasn't pretty, it was just a soybean... I wasted time worrying, and the difference was bigger than I thought, and my face got smaller... My face shape was fine, but my face wasn't small, so I put on makeup and wore a hat, and it's the first time in my life that I thought I looked pretty with a hat on... ... The swelling is still there and it's going down, but I'm so satisfied, so I'm excited and looking forward to how satisfied I'll be in the next 3 months, 6 months, and a year... I was a little worried that my chin wouldn't be too sharp and natural, but it turned out exactly the way I wanted it to be? If it had been a little more flashy, it would have looked unnatural and didn't suit me ㅠㅠ I think I made a really good decision to go with the three-four-five, thank you, Director Park Jong-rim♡
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 254)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
21 Days ago
상콤love
ㅅㅅㅇ Contour 2 types 2nd week review arrived!! (Director, please receive my ♡..)'s Reviews More (10/254)

Comment 3
즈양이 2024-09-30 (월) 18:45 1 Days ago Address
얼굴형 넘 이쁘시네요!
뽀에에에에엥 2024-10-01 (화) 11:36 7 Hours ago Address
얼굴형 대박 혹시 쪽지로 비용 병원정보 공유 가능해?ㅠㅠ

우퍄 Writer 2024-10-01 (화) 13:13 5 Hours ago Address
웅 !!! 쪽지보낼겡
Prev  Next  List