Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I had surgery on my square jaw and cheekbones due to stress since I was young.

지돌이이 2024-10-05 (토) 12:06 19 Hours ago 644
Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Days
15 days

I've been stressed out about my square jaw and cheekbones since I was young, and I really hated my wide face when I take pictures from the back, so I was thinking about getting plastic surgery and made up my mind when I had a consultation. The director was very kind, and Director Oh Jeong-seok said that I would see good results if I had the surgery, so I made a reservation for the date I wanted and got cheekbone and square jaw surgery with 2 contouring procedures!! Also, since Goun Gong Jeong-seok is a private hospital, I thought they would provide better care and management than large hospitals, so I made a reservation right away. After the surgery, I was resting in the recovery room, and Director Oh Jeong-seok came twice to check if I was okay, and the director and the nurses were very kind to me ㅠㅜ On the first day, my neck hurt so much because of general anesthesia, and I got a nosebleed every time I lowered my head to sleep sitting up... It was hard, but it got a little better after a day.  The swelling right after the surgery was really big, I think it went away for about 4 days. From then on, it gradually went down?? But during this swelling process, my mouth kept swelling and my gums were pressed, so everything was fine except for the discomfort. I was so hungry that I ate regular food on the 5th day, and it was hard to chew, but I still ate a little bit and did Newcare and regular food together. Contouring surgery itself involves cutting bones, and it is a big surgery compared to other surgeries. Also, when I looked up reviews, it said it hurt, so I was really worried and nervous until the day before the surgery. But maybe because I have a better recovery rate than other people or because the director is so skilled, I was under general anesthesia on the day and other than minor inconveniences in daily life, I didn't feel any pain, and I went to work wearing a mask 8 days later. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ Maybe because I was wearing a mask, no one would know unless I took my mask off!!  Every day, as the swelling goes down, I think I made the right decision to get the surgery, and my friends say I'll look pretty when the swelling goes down and my face looks smaller, so I'm curious and excited about how much it will go down in a few months!! I haven't had my stitches taken out yet because of my personal schedule, but I want to take them out soon!!! If you're thinking about getting contouring, I really recommend it!!
Written by
App
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 40)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Hours ago
지돌이이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
개미는뚠뚠오늘도뚠뚠
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
이츠미마리오
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
향이나
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
세체탑제우스
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
Sockxms
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
ㄴㄴㅈㅈㄹㅎ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
어너노융
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
냥냥펀치777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
희얌715
I had surgery on my square jaw and cheekbones due to stress since I was young.'s Reviews More (10/40)

Comment 5
흣차 2024-10-05 (토) 12:27 19 Hours ago Address
와 인상 너무 부드러워졌어용

지돌이이 Writer 2024-10-05 (토) 12:34 19 Hours ago Address
감사해여>_<
동동히 2024-10-05 (토) 13:34 18 Hours ago Address
너무 잘됐어용
부락 2024-10-05 (토) 16:09 15 Hours ago Address
대박 이뻐요!!
아연이 2024-10-05 (토) 19:09 12 Hours ago Address
이뽀요
Prev  Next  List