Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I had 3 types of contouring and moved my chin forward 5mm!

닝냥냥냐영뇽 2024-10-04 (금) 00:10 2 Days ago 1141
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
700 만원
Days
31 days
전

<전>

Hello, I recently got a contouring surgery at Samsaoh! Before the surgery, I felt like I had a slightly receding chin and didn't know if I had a receding chin or not, but I felt chubby. After receiving the consultation, I found out that my chin was slightly sunken and I had chubby cheeks, and I was also concerned about my slightly asymmetrical cheekbones, so I had a 7mm cheekbone reduction, an 8mm square jaw reduction, a 5mm forward chin reduction, and deep cheekbone removal all at once! As for recovery, they said that gargling was the most important thing after the surgery, so I continued to gargle for 1-2 weeks after the surgery. Because of the swelling, I walked for more than 5 hours every day, and it really went down. Haha. Since I couldn't eat well, I lost weight and the swelling really went down a lot.  I was a bit more swollen than other people, but I felt good because it went down well without the candy swelling lasting for a long time.  When I visited the hospital, the director explained everything from A to Z, which was nice. And when I was discharged, he contacted me directly, which was really touching . He was such a gentle person, so he answered my questions in detail, and kindly explained the functional parts, how to cut the bone, and how to care for me after the surgery. As a bonus, the director was also very pretty and kind, which was really nice..ㅎㅎ  For meals, I had a hard time opening my mouth at first, so I ate soft liquid food with a teaspoon. I ate liquid food with as little solids as possible, such as Newcare, pumpkin porridge, and sweet red bean porridge, for about a week, but from the second week on, I ate liquid food with solids, such as soup or porridge.  From the third week, I have been eating a little bit of everything slowly, but I think maintaining my weight is a little important, so I am controlling the amount I eat! I want to recover quickly and become prettier!!
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 256)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
닝냥냥냐영뇽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
진저브리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
12 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
다애다
I had 3 types of contouring and moved my chin forward 5mm!'s Reviews More (10/256)

Comment 7
Emperkr 2024-10-04 (금) 00:56 2 Days ago Address
턱끝길이는 줄이셨나요?? 혹시 전진하면 정면에서 조금 길어보이는 느낌있을까요?? 너무 잘되셨음ㅎㅎ

닝냥냥냐영뇽 Writer 2024-10-04 (금) 00:59 2 Days ago Address
턱끝 길이는 안줄였고 폭은 줄였어요! 전진해서 길어보이진 않는 거 같아요! 근데 저는 광대축소를 좀 한편이라 길어보이는 건 있어요 ㅜ 감사합니다!
1541 2024-10-04 (금) 00:59 2 Days ago Address
아데노이드얼굴에서 완전성공했네 ㄷㄷ

닝냥냥냐영뇽 Writer 2024-10-04 (금) 01:00 2 Days ago Address
앜ㅋㅋㅋ 쓰니 때문에 무슨 얼굴형인가 하고 찾아봤네 ㅋㅋㅋ 고마워
엘런워페어 2024-10-04 (금) 02:00 2 Days ago Address
오 ~~~~~ 대박 진짜 잘된거같네 ㅎㅎㅎ 부럽당 ㅋㅋ
고양이냐용 2024-10-04 (금) 05:50 2 Days ago Address
넘 잘됐당!  ㅊㅋㅊㅋ
용영영 2024-10-04 (금) 16:43 1 Days ago Address
우와
Prev  Next  List