Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

It's the 2nd day since square jaw surgery (Preparation for surgery)

동동쓰동동쓰 2021-09-20 (월) 00:02 2 Years ago 1841
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It seems like 48 hours have passed since the surgery... If I turn back the time and go back to before the surgery, I'm leaving a message because I want to have the following preparations . I thought I was going to die from a sore throat hahaha 2. Mochi pillow - I bought this pillow before, but I tried to raise my legs, but I didn't use it because it was hot.. It was very useful this time. It's like a large pillow like glutinous rice cake pillow , but it's good for sleeping after surgery. I should have prepared something that was comfortable for my head. 4. Black bungee hat - I don't wear a hat often, so I wear a bright hat, but I just wear a black hat, a black mask, and a black bungee hat, so it's less noticeable. I think it's good. I should have packed this far in advance, and I'm saying I did a good job of packing it.. The only things that were so-so were pumpkin juice, baby food (Mieum, 1st stage porridge), tofu, ginger tea, gargle, and a humidifier.. Milk or castella bread, etc. I bought this when I needed it after surgery.. I received surgery and was hospitalized alone without a guardian, and the next day I wore a sweatshirt, mask, and hat, and took public transportation to the house (40 minutes away). I thought that I had a good surgery on my own.. but because of my sore throat haha ​​I think I wish I had known this . I ordered it.. I'm leaving a message in case anyone who is about to undergo surgery missed this..

Comment 6
눈jaesusul 2021-09-20 (월) 11:32 2 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 감사합니다
하나양1 2021-09-25 (토) 01:52 2 Years ago Address
감사합니다,
예술가님 2021-10-08 (금) 10:02 2 Years ago Address
지금은 좀 어떠세요?
제발코 2021-10-08 (금) 13:57 2 Years ago Address
좋은정보 감사합니다!
얼태기온땅콩 2021-10-15 (금) 02:20 2 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ감사합니다 미리챙겨야겠어요 수술은 잘 되셨을까요?
여주이 2021-12-05 (일) 18:00 2 Years ago Address