Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

Review of a slim square jaw contour

라라봉봉쓰 2024-08-30 (금) 15:28 19 Days ago 1269
Dr.
박노혁
Hospital
갸름한성형외과의원

I wrote a review on the day of the surgery a month ago and am writing a review now that the swelling has gone down a bit! I am not a broker! I did not receive anything from the hospital at all! This is a review of the surgery I paid for with my own money! I was going to not write it because it was annoying.. but when I was worried about everything before the surgery, I got a lot of information from Seongye Clinic so I thought it might be helpful to people who are considering surgery~ This is an extremely personal review, so please use it as reference~ The after-surgery photo is a real review with no retouching whatsoever, and the reason my jawline looks uneven is because of the swelling! I don't know yet if it's really gotten slimmer, but my face has gotten smaller and my square jaw has become more defined! The hospital said that the swelling still has a long way to go before it goes down, so I'm looking forward to the future!!! As soon as the surgery was over, I was under general anesthesia for the first time, so I was shaking like an aspen tree and was very cold.. and it hurt.. but it was only for a short while and I soon got better, so I ate ice cream and pumpkin porridge given by the hospital and got my hair done and was discharged.. Thankfully.. there was no particular pain and although there was swelling, I was able to go about my daily life, so on the 4th day, I went to work and talked a lot and laughed a lot. They said that the swelling would go down a lot if I talked a lot and laughed a lot, so I chatted a lot every day.. I couldn't walk more than 10,000 steps a day, so I tried to walk a little more in my daily life, and after a week, they told me to eat regular food, so I ate easy food instead of hard and chewy food! I was careful and lived my life, so I saw the swelling go down a lot from the 2nd week . As I'm writing this, I'm in my 5th week and I'm going about my daily life without any discomfort. They said I'd be able to drink after the 6th week, so I'm thinking about drinking next week. Ask me if you have any questions, everyone!! It was such a big surgery, so I should've done it sooner! Rather than thinking like that, I'm glad I worried a lot and chose a good hospital and had the surgery safely.. I'm glad I did this! And they say this hospital is not a place that pursues dramatic changes, but when I looked at the before and after photos during the consultation, I thought, "If this isn't dramatic, how much smaller do they all want to become?.." They reduced it enough to reflect my needs within a safe range.. I'll write another review when the swelling goes down more~ ***The surgery was a square jaw long osteotomy, cortical bone, and masseter muscle reduction~~ and slightly moved the front chin forward!***

Comment 11
터우다냐류 2024-08-30 (금) 20:25 19 Days ago Address
우왕 혹시 회사에는 말 안하고 한거야? 마스크 쓰고 출근했어?

라라봉봉쓰 Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 15:56 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
iilillilil… 2024-09-01 (일) 00:06 17 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

라라봉봉쓰 Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 15:56 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지묭 2024-09-02 (월) 14:50 16 Days ago Address
고생 많았어~~ 귀밑각 자연스럽게 잘됐다 혹시 일반식 언제부터 시작했어??

라라봉봉쓰 Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 15:57 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅎㅎㅎㄱㄱㅎ 2024-09-05 (목) 09:24 13 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

라라봉봉쓰 Writer 2024-09-09 (월) 11:08 9 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
꼬리네임 2024-09-15 (일) 15:11 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
mmmmmmmiii… 2024-09-16 (월) 14:26 2 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아침같은사랑 2024-09-18 (수) 13:51 8 Hours ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.