전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

I had a long incision from my square jaw to my front chin! It's been two weeks since I had square jaw, invisible, and cortical bone surgery. My concerns were 1) the front chin is wider than the back chin below the ear, so my face looks saggy and old and tired because of the bone, and 2) the jawline slope is too low when viewed from the side (the length of the chin below the ear is a bit long). I found out about Samsa-o while searching online, and when I visited for a consultation, I liked the very comfortable atmosphere. The results I found through online reviews looked really good, and I also had confidence in the doctor's skills, so I chose Samsa-o! Even though my lips and the swelling that looked like candy have not completely gone down after the surgery, the two things I didn't like were completely resolved! I think it will be really good once the swelling goes down and the lines get better. To reduce the swelling, I tried not to eat too salty foods and went for a lot of walks! I think I need to work a little harder to get rid of the remaining swelling (somewhat firm swelling) . I hope the remaining swelling goes down soon!! Many people around me are already saying that my face shape looks more defined ㅎㅎ I recently visited the hospital to get a 2-week treatment and check my condition, and I was very satisfied with the CT scan results. I saw a picture of the bone that was resected about 6-7mm and the CT scan, and just looking at the bone, it looks fine… The symmetry is also better than before, so I’m really happy ㅎㅎ
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 247)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
리스탙
2-week review of contouring from square jaw to chin's Reviews More (10/247)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List