Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
320 만원
Days
196 days

As I turned 40, I realized that my facial line wasn't what I wanted with just home care or cosmetics, so I thought I needed to focus on other methods and started looking into procedures. ㅋㅋ When I looked it up, I heard that laser lifting like Inmode Shrink is common for first-timers, but I already have a double chin and sagging jawline, maybe because of my age, so I thought that wasn't going to work, so I looked into facial liposuction and thread lifting and got the procedure done at Doctor Jeong's Clinic. It's been about 6 months and it's maintained well so I'm very satisfied. People who are similar to me or older also get plastic surgery, but when I got a consultation, I ruled it out because I wasn't in a condition to get plastic surgery, and especially because I had scars and the recovery from the surgery would take a long time! I thought I'd try facial liposuction and thread lifting first, so I found a famous place and consulted with them, and the consultation style of the gardener is the type that clearly explains what's right and what's not, so it was perfect for me! After explaining it to me, I got it all without hesitation as recommended, including double chin liposuction + cheek fat liposuction + 4D tight-up thread lifting + square jaw botox..ㅋㅋ I have to take care of my children and work as a working mom, so I couldn't take a long break, so I did it on the weekend and I was able to go about my daily life right away. I was worried that the swelling and bruising would be bad since I got the facial liposuction and thread lifting together, but I got 62 lines of Mint thread 6 lines + Ollie Jue 6 lines + TR 40 lines + Eye thread 10 lines, mixing 4 types of threads according to the area of ​​my face, and I didn't feel any foreign body sensation or discomfort and I was able to go about my daily life right away. The swelling wasn't as bad as I thought either..ㅋㅋ The double chin that made me look old disappeared the best, and my skin became firmer overall, so I look younger than before, so I'm very satisfied.. The effects are fast and it doesn't interfere with my daily life at all, so if you're worried, I want to tell you to do it. I often think I should have done it sooner! I highly recommend it.ㅋㅋㅋ

Comment 2
쫑이75 2024-07-17 (수) 11:48 2 Months ago Address
옹 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 좋은 전보 고마워
동대문삼촌 2024-07-17 (수) 13:30 2 Months ago Address
절개 없이 이렇게 하는 건가요?
Prev  Next  List