Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

2-month mini lifting review It went well naturally, right?

나나니니니뇨 2024-06-28 (금) 16:07 3 Months ago 938
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I used to have a lot of trouble with my sagging jaw line, but I got a mini lift at Samsao. I went to a lot of hospitals to get consultations, and Dr. Sung Sung gave me very kind advice, so I decided to have the surgery without any hesitation, and I think it was a good decision. The doctor explained things so kindly that even though I was scared, I had the surgery. It's been over 2 months since the surgery, and my jaw line has definitely improved and become more feminine. Immediately after the surgery, I was worried because the swelling was so severe, but I went for a lot of tea and walks, and all the major swelling went away in about a week. He also told me to wear a lifting band for about a month, so I wore it most of the time when I was at home. People around me didn't know I had surgery, but I heard a lot that I seemed to have lost weight and that my image had changed somehow!! It's difficult to achieve this level of effect with laser lifting or thread lifting, but I think I should have had the surgery with that money a long time ago haha ​​haha ​​Because of gravity, the weight will sag over time, so I'll do it again at Samsao then haha ​​haha

Comment 2
공식코쟁이 2024-06-28 (금) 16:38 3 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
람2 2024-07-26 (금) 19:48 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List