Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I had surgery yesterday! (1st day review)

Sosu3 2024-06-19 (수) 08:55 3 Months ago 2662
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I finally got contouring surgery ㅜㅜ I got it done on the cheekbone and chin (2 types), and I saw a lot of reviews, and there were a lot of normal people who said their necks hurt and that it was really hard for the 1st to 3rd day, but it really hurts ㅜㅜ I'm the type who can tolerate pain pretty well, and I've never had other surgeries or procedures that were terribly painful, but contouring surgery really hurts so much that I took painkillers 3-4 times yesterday, and my throat hurts so much, and when I cough, phlegm comes out, and it hurts so much to drink water, and it's even hard to swallow... I can't even talk, and I didn't starve for 24 hours, but I don't even know I'm hungry...  If they told me to get contouring again, I don't think I could ever do it, but when I look in the mirror, my face has already become smoother and smaller, so I'm enduring the pain by looking at that... They say I don't have a lot of swelling!!  The hardest part was not only the pain, but also the aftereffects of general anesthesia that made it absolutely difficult for me to sleep for about 4 hours after the general anesthesia ended. I had to wake up from the anesthesia ㅜㅜ I slept while sitting up, but I always brought a cushion and a neck pillow with me. I had surgery last night, and even as I'm writing this now, I'm half-asleep, so please understand even if my writing is a bit weird and jumbled ㅜㅜ
Written by
App

Comment 11
나잘된거맞을까 2024-06-20 (목) 10:25 3 Months ago Address
How are you doing now? I'm on day 2 and I'm going crazy because of the phlegm.

Sosu3 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 13:59 3 Months ago Address
Oh my gosh, me too.. I'm so tired because of the phlegm and coughing, my throat hurts so muchㅠㅠ

나잘된거맞을까 2024-06-20 (목) 15:31 3 Months ago Address
If you drink warm water often, your sore throat will be better. How is the swelling?

Sosu3 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 16:07 3 Months ago Address
ㅜㅜ My swelling is getting worse and when I have a sneeze, blood keeps coming out of my mouth so I called and they said it's because of the swelling.

나잘된거맞을까 2024-06-20 (목) 18:17 3 Months ago Address
Really? It might bleed because of the swelling ㅜㅜ But I'm glad I have someone I can rely on around the same timeㅜ

Sosu3 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 18:32 3 Months ago Address
Seriously, me tooㅜㅜ Want to open a KakaoTalk chat??
나잘된거맞을까 2024-06-20 (목) 19:14 3 Months ago Address
I sent you a note. Did it get there?

Sosu3 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 19:16 3 Months ago Address
No ㅜㅜ I sent it again, did it go??

나잘된거맞을까 2024-06-20 (목) 19:20 3 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

나잘된거맞을까 2024-06-20 (목) 19:20 3 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

Sosu3 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 19:26 3 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List