• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

ㅅㅅㅇ Namkwangdae 2nd month review

으아악123 2024-04-18 (목) 23:29 2 Months ago 1128
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

hello. This is a 2 month male clown review. As I grew up and lived all of my life, I lost so much fat on my face that my cheekbones became more prominent and bothered me, so after working for several years, I decided to have surgery. After deciding to have cheekbone surgery, I searched for the best expert. After consulting with Dr. Park Lim of Samsao Hospital, I decided to go with Sao through the counselor's outline and consultation process, and it has been two months since I had the surgery. After the surgery, my face shape was definitely changed. And those of you who are big on exclusives will know that I am very interested in exclusives and wear my hat well. Well, I'm really satisfied with how cool it looks even with a hat on. In my case, I have a lot more bruises than others, but I only care about it for about 3 weeks and don't worry about it, and currently, it is possible to do anything rather than having my mouth open, and there is currently no category or usual. If you are considering surgery, welcome Dr. Jonglim Park! I think you'll probably regret it.

Comment 2
지방러는운다 2024-04-20 (토) 19:00 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
moaaa 2024-04-21 (일) 15:49 2 Months ago Address
When did you start eating??
Prev  Next  List