A vast face!!!

이발라 2024-04-02 (화) 16:34 2 Months ago 1437
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days

Hospital where surgery was performed: Samsao Plastic Surgery #1 The reasons for choosing Samsao Plastic Surgery are 1. A doctor with a long career and no history of accidents. 2. A doctor with good complexion and a favorable impression. 3. A doctor who gives proper answers to my questions. 4. A resident anesthesiologist 5. A person who explains in detail the direction of the plastic surgery 6. A location with CCTV All of these were applicable, so I received plastic surgery at Samsao Plastic Surgery Clinic. #2 Surgery area and reason: Cheekbones. I've been very concerned about my side cheekbones for a long time, and decided to get surgery out of self-satisfaction! + Because my job requires me to meet a lot of new people, I thought it would be nice to meet new people with a nice and gentle impression. #3 Things that have changed after surgery, reactions from people around me: There is swelling on my face and bruises on my cheeks and chin, but what is certain is that my impression has become softer than before surgery and my face has become smaller. Even acquaintances who didn't know I had surgery looked at me and asked, "What did you do?" Are you having surgery? Why is my face getting softer and smaller?? He said this, so I jumped in place because it felt good haha. But it's only the 2nd week, so it seems like there's still a long time left for the swelling to go away. I think I'll see a more dramatic effect later when the swelling and bruising go away! #4 Current satisfaction: 98 points out of 100, 2% due to swelling, bruising, and loss of sensation! I think time will solve this problem, and I was curious to see what I would look like in a few months, and I thought I did a great job with the surgery! #5 Recovery process for daily life: Immediately after surgery, I couldn't open my mouth and it was difficult because of the pain. I couldn't even think of what to eat! The bandage was removed the next day, and the swelling was severe at that time, so I applied a cold compress, and the pain gradually eased. Since I needed to take medicine, I ate a liquid diet. New Care, soy milk, fructose-free juice, etc! I ate like this for 2 weeks. Some people say that a few days after surgery, they cut up meat and ate pizza and cut up noodles and ate it, but it was absolutely impossible for me. Why? Not only could I not open my mouth, but I was the only person who thought it would be better not to cut the meat and noodles and eat it! (I thought I was going to die of starvation.) I had a great time eating only liquid food for two weeks, and without intention, I was forced to complete the diet! I'm constantly taking walks with Taengkim and taking care of my face~!  End of week 2 review :)

Comment 6
지방러는운다 2024-04-03 (수) 00:53 2 Months ago Address
It was really great!! Congratulations and I will find the information useful.
어도아 2024-04-04 (목) 19:05 2 Months ago Address
Wow, it was really good, thank you for the review!!
kims445 2024-04-07 (일) 16:10 2 Months ago Address
오 잘됐다 축하해!!
이잉티 2024-04-07 (일) 16:38 2 Months ago Address
오 진짜 잘된거 같은데 축하해~
광대랑코할래 2024-05-01 (수) 19:12 2 Months ago Address
원래도 괜찮은 얼굴형이라 더 자연스럽게 잘 되셨네요 가격은 얼마 정도 들었나요 ?
민민리 2024-05-14 (화) 04:20 1 Months ago Address
축하해
Prev  Next  List