Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Review of cheekbone surgery and cheek liposuction (about 8 years later)

큐알론 2024-03-10 (일) 15:50 3 Months ago 2564
Dr.
최세운
Hospital
티엘성형외과의원
Price
300 만원
Days
2550 days

Since I was young, I had a complex about having large cheekbones and for some reason I was reluctant to get plastic surgery, so I had cheekbone surgery until I was in my late 20s (when I was almost 30). Please note that the before photo is from when I was in my 20s and the after photo is from my late 30s. 37 years old) I liked other features, but because of the shape of my face, I always took pictures at a 45-degree angle. My cheekbones were big, but my cheeks were almost as thick as my cheekbones, so even if I was skinny, my face didn't lose weight.. I was 50kg, but when I looked at my face, I thought I was 60kg. When I was obsessed with my V-line, I looked like a cheekbone. I had liposuction done on my jaw line and cheeks, and my face felt like it was completed - Liposuction review - I had facial liposuction done at another plastic surgery center after my cheekbones, but it was done as an event and I don't remember much... Haha, cheeks + cheeks, big bumpy face. Even with cheekbone surgery, no one would notice it. I had a lot of cheek fat so no one would notice it(?), so I couldn't see the effect, and then I tried liposuction, and the cheek fat from the cheekbones to the chin line survived. Recommended liposuction.. there was almost no swelling. I did it with thread lifting, but I haven't had any lifting since). I heard that they would put fat in the chin after thread lifting, so I said yes, but wow.. it was really like a comb, and it turned into puke, so there was no lining for chin fat retouching. It slowly fell out and even with thread lifting. After a month or two, it almost returned to its original state and the appearance seemed to have improved, so I haven't done anything until now - Clown review - I took a photo afterward, but the width was very wide and I was ignorant of plastic surgery, so the place I went to was ㄹㅋ, which is famous for quick clowns, so I went for a consultation. When I received it, they told me honestly, but I was hurt because my cheekbones were big, and the skull itself was big (haha). They said that a quick cheekbone would not be effective. I have a slightly square jaw, but everyone has this, so I passed. I worked hard and went to TL, and the elderly doctor said that it would not be effective. Instead, I had to undergo surgery with a young male director. I asked him to cut me off a lot. He said he would understand and explained it well, but at the time, the director thought it was short and the consultation with the director was long.. I don't remember after entering the operating room, but I woke up from anesthesia in the middle of it and felt numbness on my face. There was no head, so I touched my head with my hand, and there was a bandage wrapped around it, and tears were flowing even though I didn't realize it. When I looked around, there were surgical beds spread out, and people were lying there, one by one, under anesthesia, with their heads wrapped in bandages. Like a horror movie;;  (There were a lot of people and beds, so I'm satisfied now, but at the time, seeing the operating room for the first time, it felt a bit like a factory. I don't think other people would have seen that scene.) But the older director came and touched my face and told the young director there was too much blood. Was it? Is this not going to work? He said he would have to do it again (!), so I went under anesthesia again and had the surgery back to back (of course, that meant I had to go through the post-processing of blood removal again.) I was so out of my mind at the time that I didn't even know that going under anesthesia twice in a row was scary, and when I woke up, my face was really... My face was swollen x 3 times. I went home (I took the subway and was alone;) and after the second or third day, I felt bloated. I went to get the stitches taken out, and the counselor said the surgery went well, but when I looked in the mirror, it didn't look like anything at all, so I was upset. It looked like my face was ruined. (Contour The swelling is so severe that you may be very surprised when you see yourself with a face the size of a fan for the first time.) But after about 3-4 months... about 6 months, you can feel the swelling slowly going down and the lines getting organized (for those of you who are prone to clenching, it takes at least a month) I recommend taking some time off. The hospital said I could return to normal life in a week, but I went to work with a blood vessel bursting in my eye. The swelling was quite severe and the bruises had not gone away.) I had surgery almost 10 years ago, so I don't know how it is now, but I have regained all sense and am living well. Yes, I am satisfied now because my cheekbones have grown so much. For your information, I had the surgery while I was getting orthodontic treatment. The surgery is done by making an incision inside the lip and making a scar in front of the ear. There is no scar at all. If I don't tell you, I might have had cheekbone surgery. I'm not sure about the weight loss yet. It's just that it's a bit saggy due to age. Other than that... I've never tried anything like Ulthera, but I'm thinking of trying it this time. I'm worried about curling my lips after getting braces, and also about the philtrum concave... (If you have any information, please let me know ㅠㅠ) I'm getting older, and I've had braces (I'm in my late 30s), so my skin is a little peanut, but it's naked. Usually, people say I have a pretty face (everywhere I go, I hear that I'm pretty). I took the photo with a basic camera, Galaxy. Disadvantage: I have slight Indian wrinkle lines (at first, I didn't know about others and only I noticed them, but as I got older, they started to fade little by little.) It's more visible. Of course, I need to lift it without others knowing..) ps. He posted a review to rank up, but TL Plastic Surgery has disappeared? ;;; I looked it up and found that the young director was Director ㅊㅅㅇ and the older director was Director ㄱㅈㅁ.
Written by
App

Comment 3
luiennere 2024-03-11 (월) 18:08 3 Months ago Address
수술 만족하는거 같아서 다행이다 ㅊㅅㅇ원장 사망사고 냈잖아

큐알론 Writer 2024-03-15 (금) 16:28 3 Months ago Address
와 나 진심으로 육성으로 욕나옴 ㄷㄷ 아찔하네;;;
cucudas 2024-03-16 (토) 04:41 3 Months ago Address
얼굴 지방흡입했던 병원 알 수 있을까요? ㅠㅠㅠ얼굴살 때문에 너무너무 스트레스 받아서......
Prev  Next  List