Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

I finally did it today

쑤S 2018-12-12 (수) 17:41 5 Years ago 3104

I got my contour done today~ I'm not sure what I did because I was wearing a compression bandage haha. I had a facelift and fat grafting done by Dr. Park Jeong-il at Leon Plastic Surgery. I thought my face would look like a fan as soon as the surgery was over, but I don't think there was as much swelling as I thought. Pain This was one of the scariest things, but I don't think the pain was as bad as I thought. Instead, when I woke up from the anesthesia, my throat really hurt. It was a pain I had never felt before, so I was a bit surprised... I don't even feel like opening my mouth, but I don't think I will open it now haha. Just tomorrow. I'm going to keep applying the compress until I get to the hospital. I don't know about anything else, but I'm currently tying it up with something like a pressure bandage, and I can feel that my chin has shortened and my face has gotten smaller, so I'm thrilled just by that. My mom is still clicking her tongue because she's trembling next to me haha. Personally, I'm happy because I feel like I'm letting go of the huge burden of lifelong complexes haha.

Comment 7
우와왕 2018-12-12 (수) 21:33 5 Years ago Address
Please post a review once the swelling goes down. Please ㅠㅠㅠ
Ayoungfata… 2018-12-12 (수) 22:58 5 Years ago Address
Mom haha ​​my mother is like that too haha.
마일 2018-12-13 (목) 00:10 5 Years ago Address
Fat grafting..is there little swelling?
리또 2018-12-13 (목) 05:38 5 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요~!
문찌 2018-12-13 (목) 21:00 5 Years ago Address
와 축하드려요! 붓기 빠지고 저도 후기 부탁드려요..ㅎㅎㅎ
올때매로나 2018-12-14 (금) 12:41 5 Years ago Address
저병원은 수면마취가 진심유혹하는듯..
윤곽수면이가능하다니
유경아 2018-12-21 (금) 15:31 5 Years ago Address
수면마취라길래 혹시나 하고 봤는데 역시나 저랑 같은곳에서 하셨네요^^!!
Prev  Next  List